Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

06-17-2012

True. Come on guys, thanks for support. Let's do it for the Aussies!

OJ191

06-17-2012

Here we go I was just dividing GDP by population but these are the actual stats I was thinking of but couldn't remember what it was called/what to search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...PP)_per_capita

Australia (#14) only 8k behind the US (#6) and ~28k ahead of brazil (#75)

(informative bump)

Siegfryd

06-17-2012

China is also #92-96, GDP doesn't mean squat.

Soulferix

06-17-2012

Much support and love for the Aussie playerbase ^_^

Rezuul

06-17-2012

All for an Oceanic server, Australia needs one bad, but we shouldn't be greedy and forget about other countries Besides, if we combine other countries together into a new server, then the numbers will be larger and Riot will be more inclined to do it.

MJ Phillips

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patyfatycake View Post
im from nz 180 ping 1520 elo :\ Its bearable. Just dont expect me to ali combo.
I am in Australia and i can Ali combo with 200 ping. :/

OJ191

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
China is also #92-96, GDP doesn't mean squat.
It means plenty, just not in all circumstances. It's used to calculate purchasing power parity for one (roughly equates the purchasing power of the average citizen, ie standard of living).

China also happens to have only 3x the gdp with about 6.5x the population, in 112.75% of the space (9.6 mil sqkm to 8.5 sqkm)

9,600,000 sqkm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
In economics, purchasing power parity (PPP) asks how much money would be needed to purchase the same goods and services in two countries, and uses that to calculate an implicit foreign exchange rate. Using that PPP rate, an amount of money thus has the same purchasing power in different countries. Among other uses, PPP rates facilitate international comparisons of income, as market exchange rates are often volatile, are affected by political and financial factors that do not lead to immediate changes in income and tend to systematically understate the standard of living in poor countries, due to the Balassa–Samuelson effect.

SkitZ HitZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

i got a extremly quick internet and i get 160 pings kinda unfair advantage in team fights especialy with flash deaths etc. id love a server so we can play on. the numbers are growing yes but you will be suprised how many people will actually play on it

sfiinks

06-17-2012

In VIC and never been below 195 ping

Stephėn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

190 ping on a good day..
soon jumps to 210-280