Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inbred Taco View Post
There would be a server swap situation. Meaning your active account on NA would be transferred over to the Oceanic server, with all of your runes, champs, skins, etc.
That would be good, ive put 100's into my account...

InShortSight

07-25-2012

BUMP, ozzies gotta see this my latency along with my ****ty computer is bull when i play, but i dont know any better so i normally just blame my computer, WE WANT AUSTRALASIAN SERVER RIOT PLS

CLG DoubIeIift

07-25-2012

The problem is finding a solution that works for the Australian LoL community that is also profitable for Riot. I think it should be noted that there are many Australian players who achieve Gold/Plat ratings (top ~2% of ranked players?) WITH 200+ ping. There is a healthy (not exactly booming, but it has potential) competitive scene in Australia, complete with sponsorship deals and lan tournaments. If Riot became more involved in the AU esports scene it might be a good start. Whether that involvement starts with an Australian server or vice versa, I don't know.

Hardcore Pwn

07-25-2012

I hope this happens, it's unfair for you guys to be expected to play on the same level as someone with normal ping

InShortSight

07-25-2012

wait wait wait, does anyaussie hear orianna? less ping=actually able to combo?

SaedaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

riot, pls

requium

07-25-2012

Bump for an Aussie server!! This must happen.

SteelRecon

07-25-2012

80-120 ping nz. dont play out in the wop wops and its fine.

Mere Intricacy

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomation View Post
80-120 ping nz. dont play out in the wop wops and its fine.
Cause we can help were we live... Most of us are kids

Mere Intricacy

07-25-2012

Aussie aussie aussie ...