Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winny

07-25-2012

bump

Gringo

07-25-2012

Bump.

Shibley

07-25-2012

Im in aussie for 5 months and playing lol on NA without too much trouble. I dunno what I would do if an aussie server came. make a new account and paly wit better connections, or stay on NA with current and deal with 200ms.

A Harmless Ryzie

07-25-2012

Bump

Gringo

07-25-2012

Quote:
Shibley:
Im in aussie for 5 months and playing lol on NA without too much trouble. I dunno what I would do if an aussie server came. make a new account and paly wit better connections, or stay on NA with current and deal with 200ms.

There would be a server swap situation. Meaning your active account on NA would be transferred over to the Oceanic server, with all of your runes, champs, skins, etc.

Sexy Nick FTW

07-25-2012

I'm pretty amazed due to how much attention this thread has gotten from the public with almost 1.2k upvotes, seems more than 1k comments and still no comment from a red? Seriously what's up with this....

Gringo

07-25-2012

Quote:
Sexy Nick FTW:
I'm pretty amazed due to how much attention this thread has gotten from the public with almost 1.2k upvotes, seems more than 1k comments and still no comment from a red? Seriously what's up with this....

I have no idea, hopefully it will get a red soon.

Gringo

07-25-2012

Bump.

What The Gank

07-25-2012

Not a single riot employee cares to give their input.
what is the Brazilian servers player base?

and Bump.

Mere Intricacy

07-25-2012

I would love to meet guys while playing who i could actually meet...