Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Australian LoL Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parametrics

07-23-2012

RED POST WHERe

Bradley1

07-23-2012

bump

Bradley1

07-23-2012

im gonna keep bumping this **** until i get a red response

Level99RaidBoss

07-23-2012

bump

Bradley1

07-23-2012

b

Knyaz

07-23-2012

oh look its this thread again. Will riot ever reply to one?

Sexy Nick FTW

07-23-2012

I am 100% for having servers in Australia, as I don't really see any downside to it for Riot since it will bring in more players, getting them more money. I mean I don't have to go on about how playing at a constant ping of 220 is a massive disadvantage. I was very skeptical about first playing the game since it seemed alot one of those games where being in a certain location puts you at a big disadvantage, but when I first started playing due to the influence of my friends I was instantly drawn in. From going from someone who almost despised the game due to the massive drawback that I would recieve from being where I live, to being someone who plays atleast 15 games a week and spent $10 on it (and probably in the future going to spend more) in the first month of playing it is a big thing for me. All I'm saying is Riot please consider making a LoL server for Australians / Kiwis, as it can only be beneficial to everyone.

Qc Ujelly

07-23-2012

Red post wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bradley1

07-23-2012

hey reds

Cranbasher

07-23-2012

RED POST WHERe