Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradley1

07-18-2012

im willing to pay 10$ for a server and so are all my friends

SaedaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

bump and go away haters -.-

SaedaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

b

Timmos

07-18-2012

Bump

SaedaS

07-19-2012

b

Knyaz

07-19-2012

Man riot never ever comment in these threads. Like ive literally never seen any comment on the suggestion of Australian servers in any way shape or form. Not even a "No".

GOOOOOSE

07-19-2012

Riot pls

Xeynisd

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhite2086 View Post
Oh look, it's this thread again...
I'd love to see an Aussie/Oceanic server so I could get a better ping than 150 but I don't see anything happening until our government gets off it's arse and does something about the crappy way our country treats game companies

Edit: Since when do Aussies downvote for beating up on the government. Not cool guys
i agree, with the carbon tax increasing server power prices and the government intent on taking as much money away from companies as possible, why would riot bother to set up a server here? they already have the 300k+ fanbase. for them, there wouldn't be much of a benefit sadly

Xeynisd

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyaz View Post
Man riot never ever comment in these threads. Like ive literally never seen any comment on the suggestion of Australian servers in any way shape or form. Not even a "No".
haha cause saying "no" or speculating on the topic at all would either p!ss off aussies or give them false expectations

Khuzdael

07-19-2012

If you have 180-225 ping, and you miss skill-shots, don't blame the lag, you are just bad. I play ap mid based, 2242 elo in NA, 180 ping