Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxl PLACE lxl

07-09-2012

i am :P

Gringo

07-09-2012

100th page. First poster lxl PLACE lxl.

Be excited!

Gringo

07-10-2012

Bump. :-)

Plykiya

07-10-2012

Why can't I hold all these bumps ... ?

SNSD TIFFANYLUV

07-10-2012

ikr the ping is like crazyy, we aussies want a server coz we are also a continent as welll

Gringo

07-10-2012

Bump.

Le Dyrus Billow

07-10-2012

I recently went to LA on a holiday, being an Australian, of course I took the opportunity to play League of Legends with a much better ping.

Usually I pull 200 ping at best, but while in LA I was getting as low as a 16 ping. The difference was insane, while I may not be a particularly skilled player when I went to America I was an 1100 elo player struggling to get out. The moment I turned on LoL in LA I went straight to ranked and to just have things so responsive and lag free. I quickly rose to a peak of 1414 elo in about 4 or 5 days of playing, this of course raised my confidence for when I was going home. Upon arriving home, I turned on LoL like usual and all I could do was lose and lose. Being back on a ping of 200 compared to just being on 16-18 was just disgusting, my elo has just steadily dropped since then. Just proving to me how much of a difference the ping makes to Australians.

lxl PLACE lxl

07-10-2012

Sux doesnt it. Honestly all I want is a red to post regarding their feeling and direction towards this subject

Gringo

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illkryn View Post
I recently went to LA on a holiday, being an Australian, of course I took the opportunity to play League of Legends with a much better ping.

Usually I pull 200 ping at best, but while in LA I was getting as low as a 16 ping. The difference was insane, while I may not be a particularly skilled player when I went to America I was an 1100 elo player struggling to get out. The moment I turned on LoL in LA I went straight to ranked and to just have things so responsive and lag free. I quickly rose to a peak of 1414 elo in about 4 or 5 days of playing, this of course raised my confidence for when I was going home. Upon arriving home, I turned on LoL like usual and all I could do was lose and lose. Being back on a ping of 200 compared to just being on 16-18 was just disgusting, my elo has just steadily dropped since then. Just proving to me how much of a difference the ping makes to Australians.
I'm going to include this into my thread, are you okay with that?

Mo00se

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

BumP