Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

Without skipping a beat, LeBlanc replied in a flirtatious tone, "I want you, Luxanna, ma petite fleur. I want you to run away with me, so we may dance in the light of the moon, our love sung to the stars and heavens themselves!" The Deceiver laughed to herself and waved Lux off. "You see, that is the problem. You come here, trying to see what I want, meanwhile I see what you want, and I win it all. You've gained no ground, while I know more than you ever care to let slip past your lips. If you provided a challenge for me, dear, then perhaps I would reveal more than I already have. You don't hear words, Lux, darling, you ignore them. You want me to say what will agree with you, then you will happily skip away. I have not agreed with you, I have disproven you, I have essentially brought out your weaknesses, and in a contest of debate, I'd be declared the winner because I shut you down."

LeBlanc flicked her glance over at Lux and motioned to her to correct the Deceiver. "I've answered your questions, yet you're no further than where you first stood! Isn't that wonderful? Is it one step forward, one step back, or perhaps two steps forward and three steps back? Either way, it's all about what you wish to believe, dear! What do you think I, LeBlood, the sadistic maniacal killer of Noxus who plots the death of small animals to make into a beau fur coat want?"

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Without skipping a beat, LeBlanc replied in a flirtatious tone, "I want you, Luxanna, ma petite fleur. I want you to run away with me, so we may dance in the light of the moon, our love sung to the stars and heavens themselves!" The Deceiver laughed to herself and waved Lux off. "You see, that is the problem. You come here, trying to see what I want, meanwhile I see what you want, and I win it all. You've gained no ground, while I know more than you ever care to let slip past your lips. If you provided a challenge for me, dear, then perhaps I would reveal more than I already have. You don't hear words, Lux, darling, you ignore them. You want me to say what will agree with you, then you will happily skip away. I have not agreed with you, I have disproven you, I have essentially brought out your weaknesses, and in a contest of debate, I'd be declared the winner because I shut you down."

LeBlanc flicked her glance over at Lux and motioned to her to correct the Deceiver. "I've answered your questions, yet you're no further than where you first stood! Isn't that wonderful? Is it one step forward, one step back, or perhaps two steps forward and three steps back? Either way, it's all about what you wish to believe, dear! What do you think I, LeBlood, the sadistic maniacal killer of Noxus who plots the death of small animals to make into a beau fur coat want?"
"I don't think you even care about any of this." Lux replied. "I think you just enjoy this whole game. You like messing with people, that's it. This, even you and I right now! Riling me up makes you happy."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

"Does it?" LeBlanc shrugged and hummed aloud. "It seems to me that you have all of the answers, Lady Crownguard, so why did you even bother asking in the first place?"

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Lux stared at LeBlanc, and sighed.

"I was hoping to start something with you." Lux said. "A relationship, some common ideals, something. Do we really have to be enemies just because of where we're from? Neither of us want war, right? Let's try to make peace."

Ask the Herald

01-07-2013

Quote:
((I remembered I still have a thread))

Is it really rehensible? That is what people say of you, yet you think yourself justified. Demacians say that of themselves, yet they find themselves justified. Everyone can justify their actions in one simple way: It benefits them. Is that so wrong? Absolutely not.
Emilia,

I will have you know that the Glorious Evolution is not merely for my benefit alone. It is a grand change that will span the entirety of Valoran. You will see, in time, that hextech and machine will become the dominant factors in the future.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

"Would you betray your city state then, Lux?" LeBlanc raised an eyebrow. "Tell you what, bring the decapitated head of your brother to show your loyalty to Noxus and then I'll...Oh...Oh wait. I think...I think I realized something!"

The Deceiver snapped her fingers, Lux would find herself screaming down a seemingly bottomless hole. "Traitors to one city will always be a traitor to another. Thank you dear, for revealing your weakness."

The last words two LeBlanc said would echo through Lux's ears. Tah-tah.

Lux would land harshly on her butt outside of LeBlanc's room. If she opened the door, she would see it was an empty, dusty room, as though it had not seen the light of day in decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Emilia,

I will have you know that the Glorious Evolution is not merely for my benefit alone. It is a grand change that will span the entirety of Valoran. You will see, in time, that hextech and machine will become the dominant factors in the future.
And of course, Noxus will welcome it with open arms. Let us know when you wish to spread your influence here, dear. I would be more than happy to fund you.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-08-2013

''Oh, Emilia. Why can't you let that poor poor girl live in peace..''
Said Jericho Swain as he carried a scroll, a blueprint to to be precise, under his arm.
''...es?
Anyway, here is the reward for that little favor you did for me.''
Swain grabbed the scroll and handed it over to LeBlanc. It was the schematic for The Chalice of Harmony.

((Also, I would be delighted if you could find some time to discuss some ''behind the scenes'' stuff of our RPing in the LoL client. Referencing the things that might have happened during Swain's ascension can become a bit confusing if we aren't on the same page.))

Ask the Herald

01-08-2013

Quote:
And of course, Noxus will welcome it with open arms. Let us know when you wish to spread your influence here, dear. I would be more than happy to fund you.
Noxus would, that is no lie. However, Emilia, the question inevitably is: Would you? I highly doubt that you truly believe in the Glorious Evolution. After all, you can't deceive technology. You can't lie, cheat, or manipulate such impersonal things.

Dear Luxanna

01-08-2013

Quote:
"Would you betray your city state then, Lux?" LeBlanc raised an eyebrow. "Tell you what, bring the decapitated head of your brother to show your loyalty to Noxus and then I'll...Oh...Oh wait. I think...I think I realized something!"

The Deceiver snapped her fingers, Lux would find herself screaming down a seemingly bottomless hole. "Traitors to one city will always be a traitor to another. Thank you dear, for revealing your weakness."

The last words two LeBlanc said would echo through Lux's ears. Tah-tah.

Lux would land harshly on her butt outside of LeBlanc's room. If she opened the door, she would see it was an empty, dusty room, as though it had not seen the light of day in decades.
Lux huffed indignantly, and walked off, quite irked indeed.

Razie

01-08-2013

People say you're smart so.answer me.this. If there is something afoot in the league, would you actually do anything to help? Or would you stay in your shadows and use it to your advantage?

_ Sean