Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

"What is wrong with you?" Lux asked. "Yeah, the guy who jumps on Ziggs' grenade so his four teammates can go win is being ultimately self serving, so what? Is it so wrong to have a self serving desire for peace and utopia, or as close to utopia as is possible? I don't get what you oppose about me."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

"Absolutely nothing, dear. You just proved my point. People are self serving, and your idea of a utopia, and of peace, is different to mine. Unless you are able to let go of everything that makes a human a human, self preservation and so forth, then people are going to continue being who they are and the idea of peace and utopia is the fevered dream of an idiot with a brain tumor."

LeBlanc pointed at Lux, her grin widening and parting to show teeth. "You keep your idealistic views and your notions of righteousness and justice, and fail, because you believe in the idea of a utopia. The want for a utopia itself belongs to children and to those who yearn for something impossible. Look at the League, how long will this last, Crownguard? So you go ahead. You've proven me right, and you continue your blustering and your whining that everyone else is wrong while you are right. Let you try and think about how peace and a utopia could possibly exist in a non-perfect world..."

The Deceiver flicked her fingers upwards, the knife disappeared in a puff of butterflies. "While I? I know what needs to be done, and I will see that it is done. Will that be all, little Miss Crownguard, or should I cackle maniacally and describe a seethingly evil plan to which you can attempt to thwart?"

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Absolutely nothing, dear. You just proved my point. People are self serving, and your idea of a utopia, and of peace, is different to mine. Unless you are able to let go of everything that makes a human a human, self preservation and so forth, then people are going to continue being who they are and the idea of peace and utopia is the fevered dream of an idiot with a brain tumor."

LeBlanc pointed at Lux, her grin widening and parting to show teeth. "You keep your idealistic views and your notions of righteousness and justice, and fail, because you believe in the idea of a utopia. The want for a utopia itself belongs to children and to those who yearn for something impossible. Look at the League, how long will this last, Crownguard? So you go ahead. You've proven me right, and you continue your blustering and your whining that everyone else is wrong while you are right. Let you try and think about how peace and a utopia could possibly exist in a non-perfect world..."

The Deceiver flicked her fingers upwards, the knife disappeared in a puff of butterflies. "While I? I know what needs to be done, and I will see that it is done. Will that be all, little Miss Crownguard, or should I cackle maniacally and describe a seethingly evil plan to which you can attempt to thwart?"
Lux frowned.

"What is your goal?!" Lux suddenly exclaimed. "You claim peace and utopia is some fool's dream, so what's the point, what are you trying to do?! What, all of Valoran flies the banner of Noxus? Okay, then what, LeBlanc? What would happen then? No one to fight, so you start civil wars, because we can't live without fighting? WHAT'S THE POINT?! It doesn't have to be utopia if we all just agreed to not kill each other for no reason! What, you want to lead, the Black Rose to lead, or to just work behind the scenes of whatever Grand General? Let's say that works. Then what, LeBlanc? Is the result of that not peace? Isn't that what you ultimately want, to just have everything run by your ideals instead of mine?! WHAT HAPPENS IF ALL THAT WORKS, WHO DO YOU KILL THEN?! NOBODY, IDIOT, BECAUSE YOU'D HAVE WON! SO WHY CAN'T WE FAST FORWARD AND LIVE PEACEFULLY NOW?!"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux frowned.

"What is your goal?!" Lux suddenly exclaimed. "You claim peace and utopia is some fool's dream, so what's the point, what are you trying to do?! What, all of Valoran flies the banner of Noxus? Okay, then what, LeBlanc? What would happen then? No one to fight, so you start civil wars, because we can't live without fighting? WHAT'S THE POINT?! It doesn't have to be utopia if we all just agreed to not kill each other for no reason! What, you want to lead, the Black Rose to lead, or to just work behind the scenes of whatever Grand General? Let's say that works. Then what, LeBlanc? Is the result of that not peace? Isn't that what you ultimately want, to just have everything run by your ideals instead of mine?! WHAT HAPPENS IF ALL THAT WORKS, WHO DO YOU KILL THEN?! NOBODY, IDIOT, BECAUSE YOU'D HAVE WON! SO WHY CAN'T WE FAST FORWARD AND LIVE PEACEFULLY NOW?!"
LeBlanc drew back, mockingly shocked. "My goodness, you have mastered the difficult magic of time control?! Quick you fool, hasten time so we can live in a more peaceful future because fast forwarding time obviously has no lasting penalties! Just ask Zilean!"

The Deceiver quickly motioned to Lux, "Come, come! We don't have much time, or do we? Time travel always confuses me! I will get my belongings ready, you get the time machine set and let us be ready to go to the future! We can use it as a vacation spot, go back to the future whenever we feel like it and come back here when we need a bit of conflict!"

LeBlanc started to walk out her door, looking back at Lux. She hissed at the Demacian, "What are you waiting for?! It's just a jump to your left and a step to your right! Keep your hands on your hips and your knees in tight! Get the ritual ready!"

The Deceiver disappeared and reappeared back in her seat, looking at Lux all the while, grinning that smug grin of her. "So I think that's enough patronizing you, but...Quick question, do you know how many rune wars there have been? Or what the current status of this planet is, in terms of magical equilibirum? And why is that? Is it all because of Noxus? Tut tut, dear, tut tut! I'm talking about a time before you and me, before Noxus and Demacia, before any so called 'established' identities, you still had war! You still have bloodshed! So really, all you can do is sit and wait for the inevitable to come."

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc drew back, mockingly shocked. "My goodness, you have mastered the difficult magic of time control?! Quick you fool, hasten time so we can live in a more peaceful future because fast forwarding time obviously has no lasting penalties! Just ask Zilean!"

The Deceiver quickly motioned to Lux, "Come, come! We don't have much time, or do we? Time travel always confuses me! I will get my belongings ready, you get the time machine set and let us be ready to go to the future! We can use it as a vacation spot, go back to the future whenever we feel like it and come back here when we need a bit of conflict!"

LeBlanc started to walk out her door, looking back at Lux. She hissed at the Demacian, "What are you waiting for?! It's just a jump to your left and a step to your right! Keep your hands on your hips and your knees in tight! Get the ritual ready!"

The Deceiver disappeared and reappeared back in her seat, looking at Lux all the while, grinning that smug grin of her. "So I think that's enough patronizing you, but...Quick question, do you know how many rune wars there have been? Or what the current status of this planet is, in terms of magical equilibirum? And why is that? Is it all because of Noxus? Tut tut, dear, tut tut! I'm talking about a time before you and me, before Noxus and Demacia, before any so called 'established' identities, you still had war! You still have bloodshed! So really, all you can do is sit and wait for the inevitable to come."
"We had wars because we were no better than stupid animals back then." Lux said, crossing her arms. "And... is this what you want to hear? Yeah, fine, here it is, half of the wars we had recently are because of overzealous Demacians like my worthless parents. And the other half is right there on you. And your double. Why do we HAVE to fight, LeBlanc? Can we not come together, sign some stuff, merge our ways of life amicably, and deal with any zealous types who complain? Ashe and Tryndamere did it, why can't we?" She leveled her gaze at LeBlanc. "It COULD be done, if we needed to. The only reason to fight against it is because... you're just a sadist who loves butchering people." Lux tilted her head now, her expression mockingly inquisitive. "Is that it? LeBlood?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

LeBlanc stared at Lux, completely unamused, but completely bored. She raised her two hands up in front of her and started to chant a song, "Little Bunny Foo Foo, hopping through the forest. Scooping up the field mice and boppin' 'em on the head. Down came the good fairy and she said 'Little Bunny Foo Foo, I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and boppin' 'em on the head. I'll give you three chances, and if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon!'"

The Deceiver tilted her head at Lux, her demeanor completely serious. "Do you know what happens at the end of the song, or should I sing the rest out to you? It was not me at war with Demacia at any given point in time, it was all Darkwill who did. What could I do? And now, are we at war? I think not. Even then, even then! Demacia still has done an atrocity that no Noxian can ever forgive. Have you ever wondered why the war even began, between us? Maybe there's an actual reason, maybe there's more to your history than you realize! Maybe, just maybe, it's Demacia's fault it's the way things are now. I assure you, it was not my fault. I never started the war, I could do nothing to dissuade it, I can only do so much. I am not a god, nor a ruler. I am a simple matron. What do you expect from me?"

She folded her hands onto her lap and glared at Lux. "Here's a clue for you: Fiora Laurent, Katarina DuCouteau, Emilia LeBlanc. What do they all have in common?" LeBlanc leaned forward, "Here's the hint: If I speak to them in an ancient language, they will understand word for word. You, however, fille qui vomit la bÍtise non stop, will not put forth such an effort. So, once more, thank you for proving me right my little Foo Foo." LeBlanc raised a hand to her face, staring at her nails. "And let's just say for fun, you're inching onto your third chance now, dear."

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

"...you threaten me for talking?" Lux asked. "All I was trying to do is... bah, nevermind. Wouldn't want to have a civil discussion."

She shook her head, and began to walk off.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-07-2013

"Threaten? Me? You? Tsk tsk tsk, dear!" LeBlanc laughed. "You are so adorable, you know that? I don't threaten, dear, that would imply there's a chance of you escaping. No, if this were a talk, then you'd have brought up points that made me think. Bring something new to the table, then perhaps you can do something more than bore me. I've heard all of this and more, before, from other Demacians."

LeBlanc waved at Lux while she reclined herself down and onto a couch. "Tell you what, if you are able to bring something up that I have not considered, then I could perhaps consider having a proper discussion with you. Until then, you're just another brick in the wall."

Great Aether

01-07-2013

((Today I played LeBlanc. I enjoyed bursting down Lux.))

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Lux stopped, and turned around.

"LeBlanc, damn it!" She protested. "I'm just trying to understand. I'm not trying to introduce new points, I'm trying to figure out what YOU want!"