Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...why do you always have to mock and insult us?" Lux asked. "Why are you making light of Ionia?!"
LeBlanc raised an eyebrow, not verbally replying to Lux for a little while. She pointed at Lady Crownguard, then at herself, then at Lux once more before responding. "I didn't make light of Ionia. I stated the facts, whether you think I make light of it or am lying is strictly your prerogative."

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Lux groaned.

"Do you enjoy lying?" She asked.

MysticalRaven

01-06-2013

((She asks someone named the Deciever... -facepalm- Isn't Lux meant to be smart?))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

Quote:
Lux groaned.

"Do you enjoy lying?" She asked.
LeBlanc sighed and rolled her free hand about in the air, staring at it all the while, her tone bored. "No, I feel awful about it."

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

(Lux is annoyed. xD)

Lux sighed, realizing the silliness of the question.

"I'm trying to figure out how your mind works." Lux said. "You're obviously not as sadistic as a lot of the people that give Noxus a bad name, but you're... smart! You use intelligence to justify being proud of selfishness instead of trying to work against it. Am I wrong?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

"I never said I was proud of selfishness, dear. If you want me to be proud of something, I am proud to be a Noxian. Is that a sin?" LeBlanc's gaze flicked over and stared at Lux. "Should I repent for being a proud Noxian? Do you want to come join me and recant our city-states? You and I, my and go out in search of a better land, hand in hand, just you and me, ma petite salope blonde?"

LeBlanc tilted her head the other way, staring at Lux all the while. "What exactly are you trying to ask me, dear? You are correct, I am smart. You are correct, I can justify myself. And besides, selfishness? You are the one who's trying to change my opinion so it will better suit you and asking me all these questions. Who's the selfish one here?"

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"I never said I was proud of selfishness, dear. If you want me to be proud of something, I am proud to be a Noxian. Is that a sin?" LeBlanc's gaze flicked over and stared at Lux. "Should I repent for being a proud Noxian? Do you want to come join me and recant our city-states? You and I, my and go out in search of a better land, hand in hand, just you and me, ma petite salope blonde?"

LeBlanc tilted her head the other way, staring at Lux all the while. "What exactly are you trying to ask me, dear? You are correct, I am smart. You are correct, I can justify myself. And besides, selfishness? You are the one who's trying to change my opinion so it will better suit you and asking me all these questions. Who's the selfish one here?"
"Of course it's not bad to be proud of where you're from!" Lux protested. "But, truth be told, rare as that is around here? Yeah, I would like it if we could renounce our citizenships and form one big citystate, peacefully. But I know that wouldn't work, don't call me naive. What I'm talking about is, you always say that selfishness and greed are part of human nature, so why fight it. I'm saying, we SHOULD fight it, even if we're not always good at that. Is that so wrong?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

Quote:
"Of course it's not bad to be proud of where you're from!" Lux protested. "But, truth be told, rare as that is around here? Yeah, I would like it if we could renounce our citizenships and form one big citystate, peacefully. But I know that wouldn't work, don't call me naive. What I'm talking about is, you always say that selfishness and greed are part of human nature, so why fight it. I'm saying, we SHOULD fight it, even if we're not always good at that. Is that so wrong?"
LeBlanc stared at Lux for a long period of silence, her smugness nearly palpable to taste. The Deceiver flicked her wrist and a knife appeared. She heaved it at the feet of the Demacian woman and pointed at it, "Cut off your arm and give it to me. Prove you're not greedy or selfish, and that to make your point, you would be willing to sever your own arm."

The Deceiver motioned to Lux, "Prove that you would be willing to do such a thing, and perhaps I will admit that it is possible to fight against human nature. There is no survival instinct here, there is no ridiculous circumstance for you to justify yourself in, oh no. It's just you, your point, me, and my knife. Pick it up and prove me wrong. Prove to me you can fight against human nature."

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc stared at Lux for a long period of silence, her smugness nearly palpable to taste. The Deceiver flicked her wrist and a knife appeared. She heaved it at the feet of the Demacian woman and pointed at it, "Cut off your arm and give it to me. Prove you're not greedy or selfish, and that to make your point, you would be willing to sever your own arm."

The Deceiver motioned to Lux, "Prove that you would be willing to do such a thing, and perhaps I will admit that it is possible to fight against human nature. There is no survival instinct here, there is no ridiculous circumstance for you to justify yourself in, oh no. It's just you, your point, me, and my knife. Pick it up and prove me wrong. Prove to me you can fight against human nature."
"There's a difference between selfishness, and stupidity." Lux said flatly.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

"I am aware," LeBlanc grinned. "But selflessness and stupidity tend to go hand in hand. Show me your selflessness. Show me the hero who took an arrow for his love that is still alive? Show me the man who told his comrades, 'Go on! I will die here so you all may live!' It is selfless, but it is stupid. Show me selflessness, show me that you are so stubborn you will go against your instinct, your nature, the inhibitions put on you by your body, by society, by your conscious and your subconscious."

She stretched her hand out towards Lux, palm upwards, as though she were expecting a gift. "Give me your arm."