Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Strange?" LeBlanc blinked. She tapped her fingers together, seemingly in contemplation. "Oh dear. That conerns me. What ever do you mean, strange? You are a Void creature, what constitutes as strange to you?"
"He wasn't his usual self. Asking me if I ate his cookies, and bopped me on the head." He said, eyeing the Deceiver. "You SURE you didn't do anything?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Emilia,

Greetings and salutations. I know it may be strange for you to receive a letter from the Machine Herald himself, however I do have an inquiry:

Why do you find it so necessary to manipulate and deceive others?

- Viktor
Viktor,

Why do you find the need to herald the glorious revolution of machine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"He wasn't his usual self. Asking me if I ate his cookies, and bopped me on the head." He said, eyeing the Deceiver. "You SURE you didn't do anything?"
LeBlanc sighed and gave the Voidreaver a shrug. "Dear, think about it. What would I gain from doing anything to him? Absolutely nothing. So, did I do something? Perhaps I did. Why should I have done something is the better question."

ALC Phoenix

12-28-2012

((So much to gain from manipulating meeeee))

Ask the Herald

12-28-2012

Quote:
Viktor,

Why do you find the need to herald the glorious revolution of machine?
Emilia,

You raise a good point. But I can't say that I approve of your methods. Lying, manipulation, it just seems so.....reprehensible.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Emilia,

You raise a good point. But I can't say that I approve of your methods. Lying, manipulation, it just seems so.....reprehensible.
((I remembered I still have a thread))

Is it really rehensible? That is what people say of you, yet you think yourself justified. Demacians say that of themselves, yet they find themselves justified. Everyone can justify their actions in one simple way: It benefits them. Is that so wrong? Absolutely not.

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Lux walked in, and crossed her arms, frowning at LeBlanc with the disapproval of a teacher.

"Justify the Fleshing." She said simply.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

"I cannot in a moral sense." LeBlanc shrugged and looked at Luxanna, her tone sorrowful. "I did not implement it. Personally I thought it to be barbaric and a gross use of manpower and resources, but Darkwill was like a spoiled child: If he wanted it he got it. He wanted it, he got it. The Fleshing is a spectacle only a century or two old, maybe three. The usage of blood has always been a spectacle though, dear. Why else are League matches viewable? For the masses, it is a way to control them. Darkwill saw it, people wanted it, and he used it. When the League came into being, the Fleshing was rendered obsolete. Why do you think Draven went from public executions to the League? A bigger audience, a bigger crowd. The usage of blood sports and champions and gladiators and so forth is all really a type of propaganda used to control the simple minded masses. Do the people of Demacia not cheer for you when you slay the wicked Noxian? Do the Ionians smile at the sight of Master Yi piercing the chest of Singed and pinning him to the ground? What of Piltover and watching their heroic 'Defender of Tomorrow' crush Viktor's skull with his hammer?"

The Deceiver tilted her head at the Demacian girl, staring at her with the hints of a smile tugging at the edge of her lips. "How do you justify being in the League, dear?"

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Quote:
"I cannot in a moral sense." LeBlanc shrugged and looked at Luxanna, her tone sorrowful. "I did not implement it. Personally I thought it to be barbaric and a gross use of manpower and resources, but Darkwill was like a spoiled child: If he wanted it he got it. He wanted it, he got it. The Fleshing is a spectacle only a century or two old, maybe three. The usage of blood has always been a spectacle though, dear. Why else are League matches viewable? For the masses, it is a way to control them. Darkwill saw it, people wanted it, and he used it. When the League came into being, the Fleshing was rendered obsolete. Why do you think Draven went from public executions to the League? A bigger audience, a bigger crowd. The usage of blood sports and champions and gladiators and so forth is all really a type of propaganda used to control the simple minded masses. Do the people of Demacia not cheer for you when you slay the wicked Noxian? Do the Ionians smile at the sight of Master Yi piercing the chest of Singed and pinning him to the ground? What of Piltover and watching their heroic 'Defender of Tomorrow' crush Viktor's skull with his hammer?"

The Deceiver tilted her head at the Demacian girl, staring at her with the hints of a smile tugging at the edge of her lips. "How do you justify being in the League, dear?"
"Your mocking and veiled insults tell me you're telling some kind of truth. Thank you. I appreciate that." Lux said, with a sly smile. But her tone quickly turned serious. "It's not the fighting I have a problem with, it's that all the Fleshing people were real people, forced to do it against each other! No Demacian would approve of that, even if it was Singed fighting Warwick."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Your mocking and veiled insults tell me you're telling some kind of truth. Thank you. I appreciate that." Lux said, with a sly smile. But her tone quickly turned serious. "It's not the fighting I have a problem with, it's that all the Fleshing people were real people, forced to do it against each other! No Demacian would approve of that, even if it was Singed fighting Warwick."
"And we're not real on the Fields of Justice? The League has many prisoners under its grip, people torn from their homelands. Would Taric prefer being in the League, or being at home? Would Olaf rather be here, or in Lokfar? Would Nasus have preferred killing Renekton and ending his misery rather than the League forever compounding it? What of the fact that Kayle had to make a deal with a devil in order to save her people from Morgana? Or, for the final nail in the coffin..." LeBlanc's grin widened. "Why did Demacia leave Ionia to fend for themselves? It was not because they believed Ionia could defend itself, oh no, it is because the League told them not to interfere. Demacia is no better than Noxus, because unlike us, poor, poor little Crownguard, my city-state does not hide behind self-righteousness like yours."

LeBlanc stretched her arms and rested her head on the meat of her palm, seeming almost bored. "And for future reference, your people most certainly do enjoy seeing such blood spectacles, or else they would oppose the League, and protest against its conduct instead of being one of the first city-states to join it. And why did they? Because you had a large share of Summoners that helped form the creation of the League. No matter where you go in life, it is always a stage, with actors of every size, race and gender."

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Quote:
"And we're not real on the Fields of Justice? The League has many prisoners under its grip, people torn from their homelands. Would Taric prefer being in the League, or being at home? Would Olaf rather be here, or in Lokfar? Would Nasus have preferred killing Renekton and ending his misery rather than the League forever compounding it? What of the fact that Kayle had to make a deal with a devil in order to save her people from Morgana? Or, for the final nail in the coffin..." LeBlanc's grin widened. "Why did Demacia leave Ionia to fend for themselves? It was not because they believed Ionia could defend itself, oh no, it is because the League told them not to interfere. Demacia is no better than Noxus, because unlike us, poor, poor little Crownguard, my city-state does not hide behind self-righteousness like yours."

LeBlanc stretched her arms and rested her head on the meat of her palm, seeming almost bored. "And for future reference, your people most certainly do enjoy seeing such blood spectacles, or else they would oppose the League, and protest against its conduct instead of being one of the first city-states to join it. And why did they? Because you had a large share of Summoners that helped form the creation of the League. No matter where you go in life, it is always a stage, with actors of every size, race and gender."
"...why do you always have to mock and insult us?" Lux asked. "Why are you making light of Ionia?!"