Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

((Is she gone? Am I safe? YESSSSS))

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-10-2012

((She'll come back. They always come back...))

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

Leblanc would find the tarot card of the Moon on her door. The moon represented trickery, illusion, and creativity. All elements one needs to be a master deciever like Leblanc. Unfortuntely for Jayce it also represents madness, fear, and fantasy. In other words...he is so screwed.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...Whatever do you mean? Your back is a little twisted, but not terribly so.
Mm, that is true, that is too true. I was simply fishing for compliments, fallen one. Thank you, dear. Even I can use them every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Hope you like the cookies, LeBlanc! I made them with extra taste! I though it would bring out the fun in food!" Titus is smiling with joy.
Extra...taste. How do you incorporate extra taste into them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((Is she gone? Am I safe? YESSSSS))
((That is adorable))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce tried to resist the chains, and kept his feet on the ground - but the piercing LeBlanc gave him earlier made him unable to stand, he wouldn't be able to resist much longer...

"I... great...."
"Great indeed," LeBlanc laughed. She pushed Jayce towards the spiky coffin and smiled at him, "Now then, you won't remember any of this except for inexplicable amounts of insurmountable pain that will rip through your entire being when I say..."

The Deceiver leaned over, her lips nearly kissing the Defender's ear, "Jayce's hammer."

She shoved him in, surrounding him in darkness and he would feel every inch of his body impaled by spikes. This was followed by a falling sensation as it tipped backwards, and seeming hit water.

When Jayce awoke, he would be walking the streets as if nothing had happened at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((She'll come back. They always come back...))
((Indeed))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Leblanc would find the tarot card of the Moon on her door. The moon represented trickery, illusion, and creativity. All elements one needs to be a master deciever like Leblanc. Unfortuntely for Jayce it also represents madness, fear, and fantasy. In other words...he is so screwed.
"Hm...Adorable, Cardmaster. Adorable indeed."

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

((O.o))
Jayce looked around the twisted streets. He was obviously outside LeBlanc's ask room. Had he been doing something here?
Probably not, but Jayce decided to attempt entrance to ask LeBlanc herself what had happened.
As his hand reached the door, a sudden surge of pain rushed through his body, a feeling like his whole body had been impaled by many spikes. A suffocating feelfing - as if chains were yanking his body back from the door. A numbness in his thigh. Jayce heard a familiar voice ring in his head...

"Jayce's hammer."
Jayce was paralyzed with pain, he couldn't move for a while, what had happened?! After a while, the pain faded, he slumped back.
Jayce clambered out, he was never going to come back here again...

((wat am i doing))

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

((You are learning not to screw with LB...Nuff' said.))

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

Talon stood there and watched Jayce with a raised brow, the man's curious behavior standing out to almost everyone.

"...Go home Jayce, you're drunk." he paused, "Where's that hammer of yours, the one you go everywhere with.... What's it called again, "Jayce's Hammer" or something...?"

Emperor Titus

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Extra...taste. How do you incorporate extra taste into them?
"Well...sometimes I just go and try out different tastes! At one point, one of my cookies tasted purple! Though...I'm not insane or anything..." Yoshi is twiddling his thumbs.

Ask the Defender

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon stood there and watched Jayce with a raised brow, the man's curious behavior standing out to almost everyone.

"...Go home Jayce, you're drunk." he paused, "Where's that hammer of yours, the one you go everywhere with.... What's it called again, "Jayce's Hammer" or something...?"
Jayce flinched again, trying to stand his ground... He managed to walk over to Talon, confronting him for help.
"Please, don't say... Uh... Whatever you just said."