Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

12-01-2012

((You weak minded fool! You're doomed!))

Ask ManZhao

12-01-2012

ManZhao waddles into the apperantly ''sealed'' room, and knocks Jayce up for stealing his move, then walks out.

Ask the Defender

12-01-2012

((What kinda help is that Chawlie))

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-01-2012

((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho Swain View Post
Just gonna leave this here for when you come back.
All you have to do is click on the little blue button next to my name and embrace eternity!
Just keep in mind that you don't have to accept, since you are in 2-3 RPs already...
))

Emperor Titus

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask ManZhao View Post
ManZhao waddles into the apperantly ''sealed'' room, and knocks Jayce up for stealing his move, then walks out.
((BTW: Tkae over Xin Zhao by either resurrecting your thread or make a new one!))

"LeBlanc? Something for you!" He knocks on the door. On top of his head, a basket of cookies and assorted snacks.

Dear Morgana

12-04-2012

((Dat new Leblanc splash art *_*))

Congratulations on your new...portrait, Emilia. I must say, they caught the perfect angle. Far better than what the League had before, I assure you.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((Dafuq am I supposed to do here... Your RP far surpasses mine :c))

"Woman, you're crazy. So I won't remember this? Hmm..."
Jayce pondered for a while...
"Since there's nothing to do except wait for my impending torture, I'll at least play along... I would rather go with... I'd rather not go with anything.
Jayce smirked a bit, but not enough for LeBlanc to notice. He only waited for whatever it was LeBlanc was going to do...
"Well then...Let's go with option number three, shall we?"

The Deceiver waved her hands about, and a large, steel coffin with the visage of a woman appeared. A few twitches of her fingers yanked the chains wrapped around Jayce's limbs and pulled him towards it.

"It's not an iron maiden. After I caught Mordekaiser having a private session with it, it's now my one and only iron woman."

The door creaked open, she smirked at the Defender, "After you, dear."

((Playing catch up time? Playing catch up time!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((BTW: Tkae over Xin Zhao by either resurrecting your thread or make a new one!))

"LeBlanc? Something for you!" He knocks on the door. On top of his head, a basket of cookies and assorted snacks.
LeBlanc quietly and happily munches on cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Dat new Leblanc splash art *_*))

Congratulations on your new...portrait, Emilia. I must say, they caught the perfect angle. Far better than what the League had before, I assure you.
Mm, my only complain is my spine looks a bit out of order. I am not sure how they managed to interpret it that way, but I can make do!

Dear Morgana

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Mm, my only complain is my spine looks a bit out of order. I am not sure how they managed to interpret it that way, but I can make do!
...Whatever do you mean? Your back is a little twisted, but not terribly so.

Emperor Titus

12-06-2012

Quote:

LeBlanc quietly and happily munches on cookies.
"Hope you like the cookies, LeBlanc! I made them with extra taste! I though it would bring out the fun in food!" Titus is smiling with joy.

Ask the Defender

12-06-2012

Quote:
"Well then...Let's go with option number three, shall we?"

The Deceiver waved her hands about, and a large, steel coffin with the visage of a woman appeared. A few twitches of her fingers yanked the chains wrapped around Jayce's limbs and pulled him towards it.

"It's not an iron maiden. After I caught Mordekaiser having a private session with it, it's now my one and only iron woman."

The door creaked open, she smirked at the Defender, "After you, dear."

((Playing catch up time? Playing catch up time!))
Jayce tried to resist the chains, and kept his feet on the ground - but the piercing LeBlanc gave him earlier made him unable to stand, he wouldn't be able to resist much longer...

"I... great...."