Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

11-30-2012

((I'm screwed...))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

((You really are.))

Ask the Defender

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc hopped onto Jayce's lap again, "You're in my world, my rules, my game now, so escape? Quite impossible. No one can hear you whimper. Now...let's see if you caught wind of the rules yet, shall we?"

The Deceiver leaned closer and started to playfully nip on Jayce's neck, her lipstick leaving marks as to where she had kissed. Where the marks of lipstick laid, Jayce would feel as though his flesh were attempting to peel itself off in screaming agony.

LeBlanc slid off his lap and flicked her wrist. A knife came into view. She started playing around with it, "The funniest thing is that what others see? Is not what you see. What they see is what I want them to see. So really, don't rely on help coming, the runes and wards here assure my complete control over this situation. Not even the Summoners can find you if I don't want them to. If they do look for you, I will know, and I have planned for that. Now then...One knife."

"LeBlanc" looked over at the being, "Hm? Oh! The Defender here thought it'd be funny if he struck me with his hammer and said he had officially, 'knocked me up'. I thought I'd get a bit of payback, isn't that right, Jayce?"

"LeBlanc" was gently thwacking the top of "Jayce's" head with her staff. The Defender winced and rubbed the top of his head gingerly, "I thought you'd have a bit of a sense of humor, LeBlanc."

"Ah ah ah, Mistress or Miss LeBlanc to you, Jayce."

He chuckled, "Sorry, Miss LeBlanc." Jayce looked over at Lucas and waved at him, "I may have stepped out of line juuust a bit."

LeBlanc tittered happily, "And for that, he simply must be punished. I'm sorry Lucas, but I think we need you to leave." A seductive smile spread across her face, "I need to punish the Defender of Tomorrow most thoroughly."

----------------------------------

LeBlanc tossed the knife up into the air, two landed in her outstretched palms, "Two knives!" She tossed them up into the air again, and three landed on her palm. She pouted her lower lip, "Three knives?"

She whipped them against one another. When she spread them apart, twenty could be counted. LeBlanc smiled, "More. Hm hm hm!"

The Deceiver looked over at Jayce, "They say that in order to get good at something, ten thousand hours is needed to be invested in it. With how long I've had, imagine how many things I've gotten good at, if not downright perfected and innovated?" Her smile widened, "Now then, let's see how you feel about being penetrated by a woman, hm?"

The Deceiver heaved the knives at Jayce, aiming for his limbs and every non-vital area on his body. What was twenty knives now became a flurry of dozens of knives. When the last one embedded itself, it was mere milimeters away from the mighty Defender of Tomorrow`s little hammer.

"The fun's just begun."

----------------------------------
Jayce did not falter, he had to accept his fate for hammering a woman.
"How long are you going to do this for? It doesn't ACTUALLY hurt, but it does indeed look painful... Why do you have to make it feel the exact opposite as it's supposed to?"
Jayce managed to flick something to his hammer. It was a small bead, designed to empower his hammer in times of need. The bead locked into the hammer, and the hammer erupted with power.

"You, bird! Use my hammer!"

Jayce just hoped he would use his hammer, if he didn't, he would just have to suffer horrible pain...

AsktheCardmaster

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Morgana's nicer now!

...Plus shes older than Leblanc.))
((You mean....you're not gonna try and murder me if I walk into your bakery?))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce did not falter, he had to accept his fate for hammering a woman.
"How long are you going to do this for? It doesn't ACTUALLY hurt, but it does indeed look painful... Why do you have to make it feel the exact opposite as it's supposed to?"
Jayce managed to flick something to his hammer. It was a small bead, designed to empower his hammer in times of need. The bead locked into the hammer, and the hammer erupted with power.

"You, bird! Use my hammer!"

Jayce just hoped he would use his hammer, if he didn't, he would just have to suffer horrible pain...
With a heavy sigh, LeBlanc rolled her eyes, "I thought you were supposed to be smart. It's called training, dear. I'm implanting in your subconscious so whenever you kiss someone, you feel as though it is a knife being twisted in your mouth. Whenever you are hurt? You will be aroused. Essentially, this is a point to be made. You don't. F***. With LeBlanc."

She watched the bead go by, completely unimpressed, "Oh wow, it's like I can't shift people's perception to what I want them to see. Really, at the end of this session? You won't even remember this. You're going to remember what the other Jayce is experiencing. This is me putting forth a bit of effort."

-----------------------------

In Lucas' point of view, Jayce's hammer started to spark. LeBlanc shrinked away from it, playfully laughing. She looked at Lucas with a carnal lust in her eyes, "It seems that he wants to knock me up with his mighty hammer. I would advise you to leave now, dear. It's going to get verrrry dirty."

LeBlanc flicked her hand, and a small object appeared in her palm. "This is called The Pear. It is a torture device meant to go into any orifice I wish for it to go into."

She flicked her other hand, a heavy, iron, spiked ball appeared. It seemed to be openable by a metal flap. "This is another fun device, the Crusher. This straps onto your little hammer."

LeBlanc sighed, "So you have door number one, the Pear, door number two, the crusher, or the mystery door number three which I assure you involves neither of these or the connotation behind them. Your choice, Defender."

Rudmed

11-30-2012

....I have a question. Besides your name...what else don't you lie about?

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
....I have a question. Besides your name...what else don't you lie about?
What makes you think I don't lie about my name? It's all about what you are willing to believe, dear.

Rudmed

11-30-2012

Quote:
What makes you think I don't lie about my name? It's all about what you are willing to believe, dear.
.....Well you're not TF. What reason do you have to lie about your name?

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
.....Well you're not TF. What reason do you have to lie about your name?
What reason do I not? What reason does anyone?

Ask the Defender

12-01-2012

Quote:
With a heavy sigh, LeBlanc rolled her eyes, "I thought you were supposed to be smart. It's called training, dear. I'm implanting in your subconscious so whenever you kiss someone, you feel as though it is a knife being twisted in your mouth. Whenever you are hurt? You will be aroused. Essentially, this is a point to be made. You don't. F***. With LeBlanc."

She watched the bead go by, completely unimpressed, "Oh wow, it's like I can't shift people's perception to what I want them to see. Really, at the end of this session? You won't even remember this. You're going to remember what the other Jayce is experiencing. This is me putting forth a bit of effort."

In Lucas' point of view, Jayce's hammer started to spark. LeBlanc shrinked away from it, playfully laughing. She looked at Lucas with a carnal lust in her eyes, "It seems that he wants to knock me up with his mighty hammer. I would advise you to leave now, dear. It's going to get verrrry dirty."

LeBlanc flicked her hand, and a small object appeared in her palm. "This is called The Pear. It is a torture device meant to go into any orifice I wish for it to go into."

She flicked her other hand, a heavy, iron, spiked ball appeared. It seemed to be openable by a metal flap. "This is another fun device, the Crusher. This straps onto your little hammer."

LeBlanc sighed, "So you have door number one, the Pear, door number two, the crusher, or the mystery door number three which I assure you involves neither of these or the connotation behind them. Your choice, Defender."
((Dafuq am I supposed to do here... Your RP far surpasses mine :c))

"Woman, you're crazy. So I won't remember this? Hmm..."
Jayce pondered for a while...
"Since there's nothing to do except wait for my impending torture, I'll at least play along... I would rather go with... I'd rather not go with anything.
Jayce smirked a bit, but not enough for LeBlanc to notice. He only waited for whatever it was LeBlanc was going to do...