Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

LeBlanc smiled. She reached over and stroked Jayce's cheek, cooing, "I never knew you were such a fanatic. Now...what to do next, what to do next?" Her smile grew wider as she came to a realization, "Got it. Do try not to scream too much."

She raised a heel up, the stiletto blade in her heel shining, and she plunged it directly into Jayce's thigh. Instead of pain though, he would feel as though he were kissing butterflies and drinking liquid candy. She gave the blade a sharp twist and continued to grin, "Come now, Defender, you should be happier! Not many have such an opportunity! I wonder how much longer we can do this for, don't you?"

((Hint: A long, long, long time))

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

(( ))

Leblanc-

My apologies for kicking you out of Sinful Succulence earlier, but it was getting too chaotic. I'll inform you when it has calmed down to the extent where it would be safe for you to come back.

-Morgana

Ask the Defender

11-30-2012

Jayce opened his mouth to protest, but the feeling was undeniably pleasurable... He winced at the blade in his knee, but no pain was perceived.

((Save me pls Morgana))

AsktheCardmaster

11-30-2012

((Jayce....I got some bad news....I just drew the hanged man for your fate. This is why...you don't mess with LB.

Disclaimer: I have no clue how tarot cards work, but I just decided to go with the one that sounds the worst.))

Ask the Defender

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Jayce....I got some bad news....I just drew the hanged man for your fate. This is why...you don't mess with LB.

Disclaimer: I have no clue how tarot cards work, but I just decided to go with the one that sounds the worst.))
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hanged_Man_(Tarot_card)

So...
Sacrifice ----- Letting go ----- Surrendering ----- Passivity
Suspension ----- Acceptance ----- Renunciation ----- Patience
New point of view ----- Contemplation ----- Inner harmony
Conformism ----- Non-action ----- Waiting ----- Giving up
I'm being dominated! ))

Razie

11-30-2012

May i ask what's going with... Lucas points a wing at Jayce that?

OdainMorll

11-30-2012

A letter would eventually find it's way to LeBlanc, the fact it was from the institute meant the sender was probably a summoner

Dear LeBlanc -

I apologise if you find this letter nothing but a bother, I am sure you're very busy alot of the time. I was wondering, if you haven't already been asked this, what do you think about the Institute of War as a whole? Do you agree with the Summoner's method of ending any physical conflicts between the City-States and if ending such wars is a good idea in the first place?

I'd request that you please answer truthfully but...I wouldn't want to contradict your reputation.

Signed, Odain Morll

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
(( ))

Leblanc-

My apologies for kicking you out of Sinful Succulence earlier, but it was getting too chaotic. I'll inform you when it has calmed down to the extent where it would be safe for you to come back.

-Morgana
None taken, dear, none taken. I can wait, I am a patient woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce opened his mouth to protest, but the feeling was undeniably pleasurable... He winced at the blade in his knee, but no pain was perceived.

((Save me pls Morgana))

LeBlanc hopped onto Jayce's lap again, "You're in my world, my rules, my game now, so escape? Quite impossible. No one can hear you whimper. Now...let's see if you caught wind of the rules yet, shall we?"

The Deceiver leaned closer and started to playfully nip on Jayce's neck, her lipstick leaving marks as to where she had kissed. Where the marks of lipstick laid, Jayce would feel as though his flesh were attempting to peel itself off in screaming agony.

LeBlanc slid off his lap and flicked her wrist. A knife came into view. She started playing around with it, "The funniest thing is that what others see? Is not what you see. What they see is what I want them to see. So really, don't rely on help coming, the runes and wards here assure my complete control over this situation. Not even the Summoners can find you if I don't want them to. If they do look for you, I will know, and I have planned for that. Now then...One knife."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
May i ask what's going with... Lucas points a wing at Jayce that?

"LeBlanc" looked over at the being, "Hm? Oh! The Defender here thought it'd be funny if he struck me with his hammer and said he had officially, 'knocked me up'. I thought I'd get a bit of payback, isn't that right, Jayce?"

"LeBlanc" was gently thwacking the top of "Jayce's" head with her staff. The Defender winced and rubbed the top of his head gingerly, "I thought you'd have a bit of a sense of humor, LeBlanc."

"Ah ah ah, Mistress or Miss LeBlanc to you, Jayce."

He chuckled, "Sorry, Miss LeBlanc." Jayce looked over at Lucas and waved at him, "I may have stepped out of line juuust a bit."

LeBlanc tittered happily, "And for that, he simply must be punished. I'm sorry Lucas, but I think we need you to leave." A seductive smile spread across her face, "I need to punish the Defender of Tomorrow most thoroughly."

----------------------------------

LeBlanc tossed the knife up into the air, two landed in her outstretched palms, "Two knives!" She tossed them up into the air again, and three landed on her palm. She pouted her lower lip, "Three knives?"

She whipped them against one another. When she spread them apart, twenty could be counted. LeBlanc smiled, "More. Hm hm hm!"

The Deceiver looked over at Jayce, "They say that in order to get good at something, ten thousand hours is needed to be invested in it. With how long I've had, imagine how many things I've gotten good at, if not downright perfected and innovated?" Her smile widened, "Now then, let's see how you feel about being penetrated by a woman, hm?"

The Deceiver heaved the knives at Jayce, aiming for his limbs and every non-vital area on his body. What was twenty knives now became a flurry of dozens of knives. When the last one embedded itself, it was mere milimeters away from the mighty Defender of Tomorrow`s little hammer.

"The fun's just begun."

----------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
A letter would eventually find it's way to LeBlanc, the fact it was from the institute meant the sender was probably a summoner

Dear LeBlanc -

I apologise if you find this letter nothing but a bother, I am sure you're very busy alot of the time. I was wondering, if you haven't already been asked this, what do you think about the Institute of War as a whole? Do you agree with the Summoner's method of ending any physical conflicts between the City-States and if ending such wars is a good idea in the first place?

I'd request that you please answer truthfully but...I wouldn't want to contradict your reputation.

Signed, Odain Morll
I will answer this as truthfully as I can, just for you, dear.

The Institute of war, the Summoner's method, the League of Legends, ending the Rune Wars and all of that, has certainly made things easier.

AsktheCardmaster

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hanged_Man_(Tarot_card)

So...
Sacrifice ----- Letting go ----- Surrendering ----- Passivity
Suspension ----- Acceptance ----- Renunciation ----- Patience
New point of view ----- Contemplation ----- Inner harmony
Conformism ----- Non-action ----- Waiting ----- Giving up
I'm being dominated! ))
((Wow that was acutally accurate. Also now we know who taught Morgana.....

TF will not be visiting here often!))

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Wow that was acutally accurate. Also now we know who taught Morgana.....

TF will not be visiting here often!))
((Morgana's nicer now!

...Plus shes older than Leblanc.))