Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

A spiderling would skitter into the the Deceivers home an leave a note, quickly skittering away afterwards

Dear LeBlanc

Your dress is ready dear, pick it up when you wish~

-With Love, Elise.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-20-2012

Emilia dear. I believe we have things to discuss, and discussions to have.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-25-2012

((Bumpies))

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

Jayce comes in and knocks LeBlanc up, then leaves.

Dear Morgana

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
((Aww yeahhhh!))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-26-2012

Quote:
As the Defender makes his way outside, chains rip out of the ground and latch onto his neck. Wrapping themselves about his body, he is dragged into the pavement and surrounded in darkness.

When he awakes, he would find himself suspended in a room of complete blackness. The sound of highheels echoed in the air as LeBlanc walked into view. She was dressed as she normally does, except her heels were literally stilletto highheels.

"Now now, what sort of irresponsible man knocks a woman up and not stay to raise the child? I think I'm going to have to discipline you."

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
As the Defender makes his way outside, chains rip out of the ground and latch onto his neck. Wrapping themselves about his body, he is dragged into the pavement and surrounded in darkness.

When he awakes, he would find himself suspended in a room of complete blackness. The sound of highheels echoed in the air as LeBlanc walked into view. She was dressed as she normally does, except her heels were literally stilletto highheels.

"Now now, what sort of irresponsible man knocks a woman up and not stay to raise the child? I think I'm going to have to discipline you."
Jayce simply blinked at LeBlanc.
"Mm... I suppose I am that irresponsible man?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-29-2012

Quote:
Jayce simply blinked at LeBlanc.
"Mm... I suppose I am that irresponsible man?"
"As opposed to who else? Who else is here?" LeBlanc tilted her head back and laughed.

She walked over to Jayce and literally jumped into his lap, "Now now, dear, I'm sure you'll enjoy this far less than I will." LeBlanc leaned over, grabbed Jayce's cheeks, and promptly kissed him.

The moment their lips touched, he would feel as if razorblades had decided to explode in his mouth. A flick of her tongue felt like a laser being dragged across the flesh in his mouth, burning and cauterizing as it followed its predestined path.

"Wasn't that wonderful?"

A second LeBlanc walked up behind Jayce and draped herself across his shoulders. Her lips curled upwards into a vicious grin, "If you want me to stop, simply say the word. Shall I...I mean, we, stop?"

Unfortunately for the Defender of Tomorrow, he would find himself at a loss for words. He could not speak, as though he were silenced somehow.

Ask Talon

11-29-2012

Talon watches from the windows.

"I know how this is going to end."

Ask the Defender

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"As opposed to who else? Who else is here?" LeBlanc tilted her head back and laughed.

She walked over to Jayce and literally jumped into his lap, "Now now, dear, I'm sure you'll enjoy this far less than I will." LeBlanc leaned over, grabbed Jayce's cheeks, and promptly kissed him.

The moment their lips touched, he would feel as if razorblades had decided to explode in his mouth. A flick of her tongue felt like a laser being dragged across the flesh in his mouth, burning and cauterizing as it followed its predestined path.

"Wasn't that wonderful?"

A second LeBlanc walked up behind Jayce and draped herself across his shoulders. Her lips curled upwards into a vicious grin, "If you want me to stop, simply say the word. Shall I...I mean, we, stop?"

Unfortunately for the Defender of Tomorrow, he would find himself at a loss for words. He could not speak, as though he were silenced somehow.
Jayce struggled to get out but he was strapped tight, there was no escape here... He just decided to be indifferent while LeBlanc did whatever she was doing...

"Mmph...!"