Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Me? Lie? What have I lied about this entire time?
Ninety percent of everything.

(x3)

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Ninety percent of everything.

(x3)
So what is the ninety and what is the ten?

AskÉlise

11-09-2012

Quote:
LeBlanc rolled her eyes, "I meant people other than those from the Shadow Isles, dear. Any other champions you have met?"
Elise smiled and sipped her tea once more "The tactician actually is an interesting character.. and the plant woman, Zyra"

Ask Shyvana

11-09-2012

Quote:
So what is the ninety and what is the ten?
All lies have a hint of truth, LeBlanc. I believe you have lied about every single thing you have said to date, and the ten is merely what little truth from which emerge your lies.

Ask Thornmage

11-09-2012

Quote:
Leblanc sighed and shook her head, "And you are the famed Thorn Mage...Right! How are illusions magic?"

She swirled her finger about the room, "For one thing, why do you think I would have any book whatsoever on my magic? Written records are not needed for me. Secondly, your feet are up on my table, yes? Rude, but still true apparently. Third, you think you can walk into my room, make demands from me, and claim my magic false. How adorable. Before I answer your question, 'professor', let me ask you something: How do illusions work, and if I were a corner street magician, how is it I can see your innards bubble out through your nose on the Fields?"

The Deceiver smiled as she disappeared. The room went black, and Ryze suddenly felt like he was falling down a bottomless pit.

"Do give me an answer soon. They say you wake up before you hit the ground in a dream. Let's see what happens when you hit the ground while you are awake, hm?"
Ryze let out a quick gasp as he was thrown into the bottomless pit illusion, but after a moment, he gave a quick chuckle. Almost had me there for a moment, illusionist. But darkness is the weakest veil to hide behind. A spark of electricity coursed between his thumb and forefinger, giving a small circle of light to the nearby surroundings, which hadn't changed much at all. No need to get snotty now. I thought it was relatively well-known that all mages hate all other mage's work. I'll answer your question when you answer mine, mistress.

Emperor Titus

11-09-2012

Yoshi comes in with a concerned look in his face.

Yoshi: Uhh...LeBlanc? Do you still have that white dwarf I gave you?

Ask the Herald

11-09-2012

LeBlanc would receive a letter made of rather cheap paper, the contents of which follows:

Quote:
Emilia LeBlanc,

You have been specifically invited to take part in a competition between the mightiest mages of Runeterra, the purpose of which is to test your mystical prowess and prove to the world that you are a superior caster of magics.

Please come to the following location to apply, if you feel you are up to the challenge - your presence would be most appreciated.

- Viktor

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Ryze let out a quick gasp as he was thrown into the bottomless pit illusion, but after a moment, he gave a quick chuckle. Almost had me there for a moment, illusionist. But darkness is the weakest veil to hide behind. A spark of electricity coursed between his thumb and forefinger, giving a small circle of light to the nearby surroundings, which hadn't changed much at all. No need to get snotty now. I thought it was relatively well-known that all mages hate all other mage's work. I'll answer your question when you answer mine, mistress.
"Me? Snotty? Oh, I'm sorry, I am not the scholar coming into my room insulting my magic and expecting answers. No, I do not, in fact, hate your magic. The fact that you think you are in my room at all is very amusing to me to make not hate you. From the moment you walked in, to the blitz of light to penetrate the apparent darkness, what makes you think you have been in my room at all? How can you prove it?"

LeBlanc stood in the center of the room, arms crossed, "And you think my chains are real? You flatterer. Are they real, are they fake? Is any of this real? Is life but a dream and I'm the dreamer who warps the world about it, or is there really any point to asking these mundane questions? My magic works the way I expect it to work, just like any other mage. Why would mine be any different?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi comes in with a concerned look in his face.

Yoshi: Uhh...LeBlanc? Do you still have that white dwarf I gave you?
"Mm? White dwarf?" LeBlanc raised an eyebrow, "No, I do not. I had a bad day the other day, and I cracked it open. Demacia should be erupting in a supernova along with the rest of this fetid world in about a minute."

She grumbled under her breath, her voice full of sarcasm, "I asked for whole wheat bread with my eggs. Who's sunny side up now, hm? They are."

Emperor Titus

11-10-2012

Quote:

"Mm? White dwarf?" LeBlanc raised an eyebrow, "No, I do not. I had a bad day the other day, and I cracked it open. Demacia should be erupting in a supernova along with the rest of this fetid world in about a minute."

She grumbled under her breath, her voice full of sarcasm, "I asked for whole wheat bread with my eggs. Who's sunny side up now, hm? They are."
Oh good! So we all die! Well, nice knowing ya, LeBlanc!

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Oh good! So we all die! Well, nice knowing ya, LeBlanc!
"Any final requests?" LeBlanc laughed. She poured herself a physical cup of tea from an imaginary teapot, "Oh wait, did I say a minute ago? I meant five seconds from now. Five, four, three..." She raised the cup, "Cheers. One, boom."

Nothing happened. She sipped at her tea, smiling like a devil the entire time.