Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
By that logic, my dear Deceiver, neither are you. After all, you are but a humble matron, innocently trying to make her little black rose bloom once more.
I'm glad we're finally on the same page, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...those clones are your... daughters?
If it comes from you, then can it not be your child? If an idea is yours, and you create it, is it not the child of your mind?

I think a certain Zaunite scientist cyborg got into a tiff about such an idea once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
I think she clone her self with magic, I don't think she can clone herself more then one at a time. Your right miss fortune she's too gorgeous to be asexual, but your gorgeous too. I think she had a crush on darius by the way she talk to him last time I saw, the body language just can't lie, specially her eyes, the way she looks that him makes my heart pounding like drums I felt like i was going to past out.
Beauty does not have anything to do with my sexuality, dear. It is something that is not necessarily dictated by what you and others think but what the body of the person thinks and believes is right. So you saying I am not this makes as much sense as you saying Talon is a little girl who wishes to be cuddled and hugged when you do not have proof of either such thing. I stated something, you have yet to disprove it, ergo it is true until such an occassion.

You think I can only make so many "clones". You think I may not bat for either team, but do you know? Who are you to say, when you are not me, hm? Just because I look this way you automatically assume that I can or cannot be something. That, m'dear, sweet, innocent little man, is something you should not ever, EVER, say to me. If I were petty, you may be in trouble.

Do try listening next time, dear, I said I reproduce asexually, not that I am. Am I though? I do not think you deserve to know anymore.

And a crush on Darius? Really? I think I have moved past the adolescent age of pining for young boys with broad backs and rippling muscles, humming as I watch them drench themselves in cold water. The cold water, of course, glistening and tightening their muscles, their barechests exposed to the crisp weather as they make their way off to the field to play murderball.

Next you will think I lie down on my bed in footie pajamas, drawing in my diary large hearts with his face and my face next to one another while tee-heeing incessantly. Have I hit every trope yet or should I continue on stoking, I mean stroking, your imagination?

It is all about perspective, dear, and as such, keep in mind who you speak to. Lying is like, ninety percent of what I do.

Ask Shyvana

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
...which means you are allowed to cry.

Ask Fortune

11-06-2012

Quote:
If it comes from you, then can it not be your child? If an idea is yours, and you create it, is it not the child of your mind?

I think a certain Zaunite scientist cyborg got into a tiff about such an idea once.

*grabs LeBlanc and forcibly kisses her* *release*

THERE! Truth!

Ask Talon

11-06-2012

Tell me Fortune, why do you have such a craving for LeBlanc? Even her illusions are out of your league.

SuperMan Pix

11-06-2012

Quote:
"Hm..." LeBlanc tapped her chin, thinking, when she smirked. "Ah! If you could have anyone in the world, Lulu, to be yours, who would you choose?"
oh THATS an EASY one!! EVERYONE OF COURSE!!!! i ALREADY have some PEOPLE in MY BASEMENT right NOW!!!!

*Lulu smiles innocently while she says this*

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...which means you are allowed to cry.
I am allowed to, but if I want to be strong, I do not need to. I learned how to overcome, rather than to submit. That is strength to me. The strong are the ones who deserve to be strong, and are able to be strong. The weak? Get trampled underneath. That is life, that is nature, that is politics, and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

*grabs LeBlanc and forcibly kisses her* *release*

THERE! Truth!
LeBlanc raised an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and lifted her left hand, quickly counting, "Three two one."

Miss Fortune's mouth exploded...with sweetness. And spice, and sourness. In fact, her mouth would feel as if it were being assaulted by hundreds of tastes all at once. From the sweetest of pastries to the sourest of lemon tarts to even the spiciest of jalapeno dark charcolates, the feeling would slowly spread from the bounty hunter's mouth to the rest of her body...if LeBlanc had allowed it.

A snap of her fingers quickly dispersed the sensation.

"Two things. First, let me phrase it in such a manner even you will understand, Sarah: You will not force me against my will to kiss me, dear. I am Emilia LeBlanc, not a hooker you bought for a bargain. The only reason you are not in a dungeon right now having your limbs sliced off via garrott wires is because I like you, Sarah. You fought for us in the Noxian/Ionian Rematch. You lost abysmally so, that may be true, but you still fought for Noxus. If you try and sully me again without my permission, the things that may have to happen? They would make Urgot blush."

Leblanc stretched her back, pushing her bust upwards suggestively, "Secondly, how do you know you even touched me?"

The Deceiver exploded into a puff of butterflies. Her voice hissed from behind Miss Fortune, "Are we understood, darling?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh THATS an EASY one!! EVERYONE OF COURSE!!!! i ALREADY have some PEOPLE in MY BASEMENT right NOW!!!!

*Lulu smiles innocently while she says this*
LeBlanc raised an eyebrow, "...You have a basement? In a glade? I'm more shocked about that more than anything else. Care to explain?"

Unexisted

11-06-2012

Quote:

Beauty does not have anything to do with my sexuality, dear. It is something that is not necessarily dictated by what you and others think but what the body of the person thinks and believes is right. So you saying I am not this makes as much sense as you saying Talon is a little girl who wishes to be cuddled and hugged when you do not have proof of either such thing. I stated something, you have yet to disprove it, ergo it is true until such an occassion.

You think I can only make so many "clones". You think I may not bat for either team, but do you know? Who are you to say, when you are not me, hm? Just because I look this way you automatically assume that I can or cannot be something. That, m'dear, sweet, innocent little man, is something you should not ever, EVER, say to me. If I were petty, you may be in trouble.

Do try listening next time, dear, I said I reproduce asexually, not that I am. Am I though? I do not think you deserve to know anymore.

And a crush on Darius? Really? I think I have moved past the adolescent age of pining for young boys with broad backs and rippling muscles, humming as I watch them drench themselves in cold water. The cold water, of course, glistening and tightening their muscles, their barechests exposed to the crisp weather as they make their way off to the field to play murderball.

Next you will think I lie down on my bed in footie pajamas, drawing in my diary large hearts with his face and my face next to one another while tee-heeing incessantly. Have I hit every trope yet or should I continue on stoking, I mean stroking, your imagination?

It is all about perspective, dear, and as such, keep in mind who you speak to. Lying is like, ninety percent of what I do.
well miss leblanc if you are really produce asexully then where you originally come from? you do have parents right? i mean you are a human right?miss leblanc the thing is im REALLY confused by you saying that your asexul....does that mean you like yourself? you like and love your own body? whats wrong with darius? isn't he manly enough for ya? don't girls like man with board shoulder with ripping muscles? don't girls love a man with that protective? i mean you are a female right? even tho you produce asexully you are a female. I was never try to disrespect you my lady, its a honor that you speak with me, it truely does and it meant a lot to me, also...it makes me blush. xD

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
well miss leblanc if you are really produce asexully then where you originally come from? you do have parents right? i mean you are a human right?miss leblanc the thing is im REALLY confused by you saying that your asexul....does that mean you like yourself? you like and love your own body? whats wrong with darius? isn't he manly enough for ya? don't girls like man with board shoulder with ripping muscles? don't girls love a man with that protective? i mean you are a female right? even tho you produce asexully you are a female. I was never try to disrespect you my lady, its a honor that you speak with me, it truely does and it meant a lot to me, also...it makes me blush. xD
Where do I come from? Do I have parents? Do I need a man who can protect me? Do I need a man with rippling muscles? Am I female? Am I male? Let me tell you who I am:

They call me by name, for my special...mm, touch. To gentlemen? I can be Miss Fortune (No offense Sarah). To the ladies? They can call me Sir Prize. Really, it's all quite the same to me!

I'm the card that needs a flip
The lips that can sink a ship
I'm the shadows dancing on the wall
I'm right there for your fall

I'm the touch of a lover
I'm that coquettish little smile
I'm the extra burst of vigor
I'm your pretty little nubile

I'm the extra bit of parsnip
I'm the drug you've been slipped
I'm the eyes behind your back
The whip that gives the extra crack

A sudden short of breath!
The final chill of death!
I'm the thorn in your side
The nightmares in your mind!

A quick gasp for life, the sudden end of strife!

And it's so easy when you're me!

That, m'dear, is who I am. Do your best not to forget that. Tah tah, for now!

((Done to the tune of Voltaire's When You're Evil))

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Tell me Fortune, why do you have such a craving for LeBlanc? Even her illusions are out of your league.
Says the man who has an affection for strangling my illusions every chance he gets. And it's like I said before Talon, forbidden fruit.

Tastes so much better.

SuperMan Pix

11-06-2012

Quote:
LeBlanc raised an eyebrow, "...You have a basement? In a glade? I'm more shocked about that more than anything else. Care to explain?"
well i GUESS the BEST way to EXPLAIN it would BE that it is SOMETIMES there. IT depends ON the MOOD of the HOUSE!! some times DR. HOUSE just GETS up and LEAVES whenever HE FEELS like IT!!