Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizosoul View Post
He is a Norse God, also a villain in the Marvel Comics, Thor. Recently was the main villain in the movie, Avengers (Marvel). He has the same skills as you. Can makes clones of himself to deceive, and uses a staff as his main weapon. He is a trickster just like you. So therefore you should cosplay yourself as him so we can enjoy a LeBlanc skin
A woman dressing like a man? Truly deceiving...
The thought of that only makes me want to purify this world all the more...

AsktheDeciever

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
((It was stated that LeBlanc and Swain had some sort of relationship in the previous thread even if it was just playing chess. Apparently they were on a first name basis and attended events together. She also had a close relationship with Beatrice. Just stating what I saw in the actual lore and previous thread.))
((I'm assuming they were simply friends while Tristana meant in a love relationship. I saw that after I posted the response to Trist and Razmig.))

Ask Swažn

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
((I'm assuming they were simply friends while Tristana meant in a love relationship. I saw that after I posted the response to Trist and Razmig.))
((I'm just saying if you're going to stay true to LeBlanc then you can't call me Swain. You should call me Jericho. And you made it seem like we had little to do with each other when we clearly spent time together. Just pointing some things out.))

AsktheDeciever

06-18-2012

((Yeah unfortunately I saw the original LeBlanc posts after I responded. I'll just edit it))

Ask Talon

06-18-2012

Eva--- Em--- LeBlanc,

Is it safe to say that you are like Twix?

~The Blade's Shadow.

AsktheDeciever

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Eva--- Em--- LeBlanc,

Is it safe to say that you are like Twix?

~The Blade's Shadow.
Oh Talon, I expected such from you. It's not safe to say anything about me.

Ask Warwick

06-18-2012

Deciever,

I have been hearing rumors that it was you disguised as Swain in the battle against Keiran Darwill.
What are your plans for Noxus?
Also, what do you do in your spare time?

-The Blood Hunter.

AsktheDeciever

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Deciever,

I have been hearing rumors that it was you disguised as Swain in the battle against Keiran Darwill.
What are your plans for Noxus?
Also, what do you do in your spare time?

-The Blood Hunter.
That rumor will stay a rumor. My plans for Noxus are only for the ears of members of The Black Rose. I enjoy a good dose of shopping in my free time, as well as attending a ball whenever there may be one.

Ask The Treant

06-18-2012

Tricky woman. Do you feel the effects of nature dieing as you slowly destroy the surrounding forest leaping through walls? because i do....