Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinxsenpai View Post
Dear LeBlanc

Why does it seem like many champions, such as yourself, have an obsession with belts?
Also Brand, Ezreal, and Caitlyn.

-Summoner KXS
Summoner KXS,

A belt is a must in an outfit. Surely you know this? As for Ezreal and Brand, you may want to ask them.

~LeBlanc, The Deceiver

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
LeBlanc takes her staff and sits on it, promptly floating similar to the couch.

Well, you certainly know how to treat a lady. If I were to reveal secrets, I wouldn't be leader of the Black Rose. However, if you have knowledge that could be of use to me I will consider something.

~LeBlanc, The Deceiver
As i said, a slave by debts, heheh. I am quite willing to repay by sharing the fruits of my research... A series of tomes i deem as 'Colors of Magic', a reading about meta-spellcraft and the usual chromatic properties of hexes and such. The current ban on necromancy and the limitations on spellpower emission prevents me from testing issues for my last three chapters, Black, Silver and Gold, so i can quite feel assured you know what kind of musty tomes i'm looking for.

AsktheDeciever

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
As i said, a slave by debts, heheh. I am quite willing to repay by sharing the fruits of my research... A series of tomes i deem as 'Colors of Magic', a reading about meta-spellcraft and the usual chromatic properties of hexes and such. The current ban on necromancy and the limitations on spellpower emission prevents me from testing issues for my last three chapters, Black, Silver and Gold, so i can quite feel assured you know what kind of musty tomes i'm looking for.
I may know where to find what you are looking for. Shall we go to the The Black Rose in Noxus to discuss this in privacy?

Ask Swažn

06-17-2012

((It was stated that LeBlanc and Swain had some sort of relationship in the previous thread even if it was just playing chess. Apparently they were on a first name basis and attended events together. She also had a close relationship with Beatrice. Just stating what I saw in the actual lore and previous thread.))

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
I may know where to find what you are looking for. Shall we go to the The Black Rose in Noxus to discuss this in privacy?
Absolutely, please, lead the hazy ways into the palaces hidden in the slums.

Schizosoul

06-17-2012

Dear LeBlanc,

Do you think you should cosplay as Loki the God of Mischief for us? Instead of Cruella Deville and the Dark Magician.

-Summoner Schizosoul.

AsktheDeciever

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizosoul View Post
Dear LeBlanc,

Do you think you should cosplay as Loki the God of Mischief for us? Instead of Cruella Deville and the Dark Magician.

-Summoner Schizosoul.
Dear Summoner Schizosoul,

Who might this Loki be?

Schizosoul

06-17-2012

He is a Norse God, also a villain in the Marvel Comics, Thor. Recently was the main villain in the movie, Avengers (Marvel). He has the same skills as you. Can makes clones of himself to deceive, and uses a staff as his main weapon. He is a trickster just like you. So therefore you should cosplay yourself as him so we can enjoy a LeBlanc skin

AsktheDeciever

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizosoul View Post
He is a Norse God, also a villain in the Marvel Comics, Thor. Recently was the main villain in the movie, Avengers (Marvel). He has the same skills as you. Can makes clones of himself to deceive, and uses a staff as his main weapon. He is a trickster just like you. So therefore you should cosplay yourself as him so we can enjoy a LeBlanc skin
((You have to realize that Marvel doesn't exist in Valoran.))

I am not entirely sure what this "Marvel" is, or this person you are calling Thor.

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

In a Nutshell, the mad god of chaos and trickery of Lokfarian faith. Or so what Olaf shared us.