Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Do tell that to Amumu, Annie, Nunu, and all the other children you kill on the fields. I assure you they would love to hear how you're helping twisting their little minds into becoming more efficient killers because they are honorable warriors.

*Pauses and lets out a haughty laugh*

And really, I do care about others suffering, I truly do! If others didn't have to suffer for the sake of the betterment of a person, that would be a perfect, simple world. One that, though boring, I would oh so love to live in!

Why should I find a problem with what Singed does? He's from Zaun. He was given orders and he decided to do something recreational with them. Zaun benefitted from hsi experiments, same as Noxus, same as the League. Who's to say their lives were wasted for not? If they were, that would be truly heinous!

So did I go and personally tell Singed to melt the villages and women and whoever else, and to let me drink the screams of the children whilst I ride down the mountainside atop a mighty steed while eating on grapes? Now that I think about it, if I had a monocle, that may not have been a bad idea...Alas, the past is exactly that: The past. You don't whine to Jarvan about how many dragons he has slain now do you? Maybe they were as honorable as you, and they died protecting their children and their families while he slaughtered them like cattle!

Will he tell you the truth? Maybe, maybe not. He'll tell you the truth as much as I will!

And you seem to think that I'm behind a lot of this. What makes you think I'm the master mind behind all this apparent insidiousness, mm? That's called, "big name history", dear. That means you put all the faults and blames of what you perceive to be wrong on a single person and project your anger and hatred to them.

Also, those assassins? They were once mothers, daughters, sons, fathers, and whatever else. They were once innocent. They had parents, they had an upbringing, but because they attack a man you think you are in the right and we are not? Double standards dear, do try not having them when you yourself are a walking abomination, mm?

You may try and blame me, but where is your evidence that I commanded even a single attack? If you think my little Jericho is my puppet, then how is it that I could have used him to command the attacks when he was strictly and specifically forbidden from commanding in the Ionian War? There goes one apparent puppet I cannot use!

Really dear, you seem to have some pent up frustration. Have you spoken to the Prince in regards to helping you relieve your stress? From hearsay, while he was out "adventuring", he went "exploring" for more than dragon scales to add to his armor. I heard he's quite formidible and skilled with his long, golden spear of justice.

I want you to think, Shyvana, what dragons pride over even gold: Age. You would be labeled...I think a whelp in age. Me? I've got a few years on you. I know how you tick tick tick while you do not know if you see the real me or a mirror image! Even now, how much of what I said is true, if at all? You seem fairly content in believing what you think and my words have not too much bearing on you, so if I have been lying this whole time you wouldn't even know! Maybe I do feel bad and I'm just in a very poor, poor and vulnerable position with assassins lurking over my shoulder!

Oh dear heavens, do come save me! My heart is all a flutter with worry!

On the other hand, you can go about your business as you usually do, and be sure to try and not cross me. One thing I can assure you is if you do, you would quickly come to terms and accept the fact that you are a kumquat that is meant to sit in the corner, or accept my oh so generous and kind hand.

Do remember who you speak to, whelp, and know that you, in all of my years, are nothing special, while I? Oh I'm a very special snowflake indeed.
Amumu, Nunu, Annie, Lulu, all of them willingly joined the League. I have no idea why, and if you ask me, despite their proven skills, they yet have no place on the fields. But they joined, Those assassins, they became what they are, knowing the risks, knowing the job. I do not enjoy killing. I think long and hard about the families of the lives I have taken. But they accepted the hazards of their jobs. Innocent citizens of peaceful nations accepted no such deal! Their only crime was to be born, and you allow the brutal torture of them for it! For what, benefit? Now you know how many precise seconds it takes to melt an innocent child? There is no value in this sadistic research!

And as for the dragons, they attacked me, simply for what I am. You'd get along with them, to be sure. I acted only in self defense. Prince Jarvan acted only in self defense on all of his hunts. Do you think he slew cowering, pleading dragons? Of course not. If he killed on sight, I'd just be a few more scales on his armor. I didn't attack him, so he didn't attack me. That's called honor. You have none.

It is true, grandma, that I am young for a dragon. But do not seek to intimidate me with your middle age, or your rank, fragile little girl. Your deception and parlor tricks are nothing before the raw power of a dragon. But I suppose you are lucky. If you really are a prisoner of your own ideals, forced to put on this sadistic act under threat of death, then when Demacia cuts down your guards and apprehends you, you'll find that your tear filled groveling will be met with mercy. That is what honorable men do.

MathyXFTW

10-27-2012

Quote:
LeBlanc let out a titter, holding a hand up to her mouth, "You? Leave forever? Tsk tsk tsk, noooo. That's no fun. I give you a choice: I ask you to do a task for me, no questions asked whatsoever, in future, or..."

The deceiver widened her legs for a moment, let out a slight groan as she stretched and then crossed her legs one over the other, her silky voice filling the air, "You can polish my shoes."
I'll take the shoes.

To say that Lavrin's feeling a bit warm at this point would be an understatement, what with the combination of alcohol in his system (granted, he's sobering) and LeBlanc's display... though he keeps cool, only allowing his teeth to dig into his bottom lip subtly. The Archer shrugs; it wasn't really much of a chore for him to tend to her shoes if she truly wanted him to do it. That and he'd sort of wanted to continue talking to her at some point, and if he couldn't speak in questions to her, well that'd make things complicated.

... Wait, before I get into this, how many shoes do you have?

Xander Blade

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
snip.
((thumbs up for calling her grandma XD))

Ask Shyvana

10-27-2012

(LeBlanc, if I may critique you a little. Remember, the character is nicknamed the Deceiver. She shouldn't be so open about everything, imo. I wish real life politicians were as honest about their opinions as your LeBlanc is. o.x But you're doing fine otherwise, lol.)

SuperMan Pix

10-27-2012

Quote:
LeBlanc looked over at Lulu, "Oh?" Her smile widens, "That calls for a celebration."

A pot of tea appears in front of Lulu, "Tea?"
YES pleaaase!!!

*Lulu closes her eyes for a second before looking back at LeBlanc*

hmm...so WHAT do YOU think?? ABOUT our AGE i MEAN!

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-27-2012

Quote:
Amumu, Nunu, Annie, Lulu, all of them willingly joined the League. I have no idea why, and if you ask me, despite their proven skills, they yet have no place on the fields. But they joined, Those assassins, they became what they are, knowing the risks, knowing the job. I do not enjoy killing. I think long and hard about the families of the lives I have taken. But they accepted the hazards of their jobs. Innocent citizens of peaceful nations accepted no such deal! Their only crime was to be born, and you allow the brutal torture of them for it! For what, benefit? Now you know how many precise seconds it takes to melt an innocent child? There is no value in this sadistic research!

And as for the dragons, they attacked me, simply for what I am. You'd get along with them, to be sure. I acted only in self defense. Prince Jarvan acted only in self defense on all of his hunts. Do you think he slew cowering, pleading dragons? Of course not. If he killed on sight, I'd just be a few more scales on his armor. I didn't attack him, so he didn't attack me. That's called honor. You have none.

It is true, grandma, that I am young for a dragon. But do not seek to intimidate me with your middle age, or your rank, fragile little girl. Your deception and parlor tricks are nothing before the raw power of a dragon. But I suppose you are lucky. If you really are a prisoner of your own ideals, forced to put on this sadistic act under threat of death, then when Demacia cuts down your guards and apprehends you, you'll find that your tear filled groveling will be met with mercy. That is what honorable men do.
Ooo, you called me grandma. I am thoroughly insulted. And trust me, knowing how many seconds it takes for a child to melt is not very good for research but to know how quickly it takes for an adult man to do so? Maybe. It's better to know how long it takes for the common Ionian house to burn and melt, it is more beneficial to know the time needed to melt through metal and steel and so forth, and it benefits all sorts of people! To have such powerful corrosive acid in the first place is amazing, because of all the applications it can be used for. Even in death, life can be found. Singed proved otherwise with the scars rended into Ionia.

It most certainly doesn't benefit me directly, but it is a very good and visible threat to what our enemies would suffer if they fought against us instead of simply surrendering. Any war can be avoided, if they just surrendered to the might of Noxus. That is, it would have been effective if we had won the war, hence that idiot Darkwill's greatest blunder.

I am LeBlanc. I do not grovel. You, however, if you thought of trying to face me head on...It would simply be adorable. Better men and women, and beasts, than you have tried. Guess who's still alive? Guess how many of them with all of their vigor and all their defiance hissed, swearing they would never bow down, never give up their secrets, not in their life time? Now guess how many have failed their word.

A grandmother I may be, but is it not more embarrassing for you that a woman as old as me looks far more beautiful than you can ever hope to look, with your blue skin and your disgusting scales? Meanwhile, you look at me? Absolute perfection in every way. I have no qualms about fitting in with society, while you? You will always, always be you. Have fun living that life, as much as I enjoy living mine, dear.

And I assure you, I enjoy my life most thoroughly!

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
I'll take the shoes.

To say that Lavrin's feeling a bit warm at this point would be an understatement, what with the combination of alcohol in his system (granted, he's sobering) and LeBlanc's display... though he keeps cool, only allowing his teeth to dig into his bottom lip subtly. The Archer shrugs; it wasn't really much of a chore for him to tend to her shoes if she truly wanted him to do it. That and he'd sort of wanted to continue talking to her at some point, and if he couldn't speak in questions to her, well that'd make things complicated.

... Wait, before I get into this, how many shoes do you have?

"Does it really matter that much?" LeBlanc pouts her lower lip.

Quote:
(LeBlanc, if I may critique you a little. Remember, the character is nicknamed the Deceiver. She shouldn't be so open about everything, imo. I wish real life politicians were as honest about their opinions as your LeBlanc is. o.x But you're doing fine otherwise, lol.)
((What makes you think I've been honest about anything at all? =p))

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
YES pleaaase!!!

*Lulu closes her eyes for a second before looking back at LeBlanc*

hmm...WHAT do YOU think?? ABOUT our AGE i MEAN!
"Mm, nothing really. Age is usually meant to belay one's wisdom for having lived such a long and fruitful life. What do you think about our age?"

A cup appears in front of Lulu, and the teapot fills the cup with hot liquid.

MathyXFTW

10-28-2012

Quote:
"Does it really matter that much?" LeBlanc pouts her lower lip.
Staring at her in an "Are you effin' kidding me" fashion, Lavrin just holds out his hands, preparing them for her shoes.

Alright, hand 'em over. I guess I'll find out real fast just how big your shoe collection is when I get started, huh?

He sits somewhere in front of (or under, since she's levitating), keeping his hands held out. At this point he's mostly sober, by the way. Not that that's important.

Just please tell me you don't have a lot of fancy, knee-high boots.

Ask Shyvana

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((thumbs up for calling her grandma XD))
(thanks xD)

Quote:
Ooo, you called me grandma. I am thoroughly insulted. And trust me, knowing how many seconds it takes for a child to melt is not very good for research but to know how quickly it takes for an adult man to do so? Maybe. It's better to know how long it takes for the common Ionian house to burn and melt, it is more beneficial to know the time needed to melt through metal and steel and so forth, and it benefits all sorts of people! To have such powerful corrosive acid in the first place is amazing, because of all the applications it can be used for. Even in death, life can be found. Singed proved otherwise with the scars rended into Ionia.

It most certainly doesn't benefit me directly, but it is a very good and visible threat to what our enemies would suffer if they fought against us instead of simply surrendering. Any war can be avoided, if they just surrendered to the might of Noxus. That is, it would have been effective if we had won the war, hence that idiot Darkwill's greatest blunder.

I am LeBlanc. I do not grovel. You, however, if you thought of trying to face me head on...It would simply be adorable. Better men and women, and beasts, than you have tried. Guess who's still alive? Guess how many of them with all of their vigor and all their defiance hissed, swearing they would never bow down, never give up their secrets, not in their life time? Now guess how many have failed their word.

A grandmother I may be, but is it not more embarrassing for you that a woman as old as me looks far more beautiful than you can ever hope to look, with your blue skin and your disgusting scales? Meanwhile, you look at me? Absolute perfection in every way. I have no qualms about fitting in with society, while you? You will always, always be you. Have fun living that life, as much as I enjoy living mine, dear.

And I assure you, I enjoy my life most thoroughly!

I was wrong. You are no grandma. You are clearly five years old. What's next, Emilia, are you going to brag that more kids came to your birthday party? Have you slept with more women than I have. I expected far more from you.

Quote:
((What makes you think I've been honest about anything at all? =p))
(Just making sure, lol. A lot of what you're doing is good, but other parts remind me of a James Bond villain. xD)

SuperMan Pix

10-28-2012

Quote:
"Mm, nothing really. Age is usually meant to belay one's wisdom for having lived such a long and fruitful life. What do you think about our age?"

A cup appears in front of Lulu, and the teapot fills the cup with hot liquid.
*Lulu gingerly takes the cup and starts sipping from it*

aaaah...now to ANSWER that QUESTION, i need SOME information WHICH you MAY or MAY NOT want to SHARE!!! but I'LL ask anyways: when and WHERE did "LeBlanc" FIRST appear in the HISTORY of this DIMENTION??