Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathyXFTW

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Me? No no no, I'm far too innocent, far too naive to make someone disappear! That'd be evil of me! Don't you worry your pretty little head about these things, Private Xiloscient, it's all under control. Have fun with your comrades now, and have a pint on me, mm?
Smirking at the answer she gives, Lavrin stares levelly at her, tilting his head.

Uh-huh... maybe your deception works on a lesser man, but not me, I assure you.

He laughs softly, staring right at her, taking a moment to check her out; he's not exactly secretive about it, either, considering that he's a little bit impaired.

Not sure if *hic* ... having a pint on you is the best idea, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it. When you're done with this, that is.

Leaning into the wall, he shrugs, his smirk remaining.

I'll even wait and buy the pint.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
I'm here, Pipsqueak.

Grins, snatching up Lulu's hat, then ruffling her hair.

HELLO!!! i suggest GIVING back MY hat OR i miiight JUST let a MUFFIN consume YOU as a SQUIRREL!!! now yoou WOULDNT want THAT would YOOOOUU??


Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc
Mm? Oh, Lulu! What is it you want from me? Have you given Veigar the corset yet?
hmm?? OH!! so you DO know of VEIGAR'S dress!! thats KINDA odd since i THINK this is THE FIRST time ive MET you OUTSIDE the FIELDS!!!

*Lulu casts whimzy on herself, allowing her to "sit" cross-legged while floating in the air*
AAAAANYWAY!! im JUST here for CONVERSATION!!! you SEEM....interesting TO say THE least!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

10-27-2012

LeBlanc waves her hand about. A small pouch of gold appears in front of his face, levitating in midair.

"Don't push your luck, Private. Drunk or not, I can assure you, you wouldn't last a minute with me. Off you go!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
HELLO!!! i suggest GIVING back MY hat OR i miiight JUST let a MUFFIN consume YOU as a SQUIRREL!!! now yoou WOULDNT want THAT would YOOOOUU??




hmm?? OH!! so you DO know of VEIGAR'S dress!! thats KINDA odd since i THINK this is THE FIRST time ive MET you OUTSIDE the FIELDS!!!

*Lulu casts whimzy on herself, allowing her to "sit" cross-legged while floating in the air*
AAAAANYWAY!! im JUST here for CONVERSATION!!! you SEEM....interesting TO say THE least!!
"Interesting? Well, I suppose I can indulge you a bit."

LeBlanc rests her staff underneath her and sits on it. Instead of falling to the ground, it levitates in the air to make her a seat. "Ask me your questions, little one."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathyXFTW

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
HELLO!!! i suggest GIVING back MY hat OR i miiight JUST let a MUFFIN consume YOU as a SQUIRREL!!! now yoou WOULDNT want THAT would YOOOOUU??
Don't you mean a squirrel eatin' a muffin?

He stares down at Lulu confused, putting the girl's hat back on her with a tiny laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc
LeBlanc waves her hand about. A small pouch of gold appears in front of his face, levitating in midair.

"Don't push your luck, Private. Drunk or not, I can assure you, you wouldn't last a minute with me. Off you go!"
In what way do you think I wouldn't last a minute?

Lavrin sort of considers the pseudo-suggestive nature of this, though he pouts just a tiny bit, going as if to reach for the pouch of gold. He does so hesitantly, knowing full well that this woman is a Deceiver.

I can't treat a lady to a drink? No strings attached, honest. Just looking for a drinking partner's all. It's not as if comrades are something I happen to have in large quantity. ... Er, or any quantity, now that I mention it.

The thought sort of bothers him but he won't let it ruin his buzz. He'd never expected to make a lot of friends in Noxus. That's not how you went places in Noxus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
Don't you mean a squirrel eatin' a muffin?

He stares down at Lulu confused, putting the girl's hat back on her with a tiny laugh.



In what way do you think I wouldn't last a minute?

Lavrin sort of considers the pseudo-suggestive nature of this, though he pouts just a tiny bit, going as if to reach for the pouch of gold. He does so hesitantly, knowing full well that this woman is a Deceiver.

I can't treat a lady to a drink? No strings attached, honest. Just looking for a drinking partner's all. It's not as if comrades are something I happen to have in large quantity. ... Er, or any quantity, now that I mention it.

The thought sort of bothers him but he won't let it ruin his buzz. He'd never expected to make a lot of friends in Noxus. That's not how you went places in Noxus.


"Certainly not the sort of drink you'd think of treating someone such as I to, no," Leblanc smirked. "And I assure you, you would not want me as a drinking partner. You don't seem to be...my type. No offense to you, but I drink with equals, not...You. Impress me with something more than your alcoholic breath and your stagger, then you may buy me a drink. Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If you can walk more than three steps out of where you are currently standing, no magic, no voodoo, just your own willpower...my body is yours to do with as you please. If you cannot, then you owe me one favor of my choosing."

The smile on the deceiver's face widened, "I will assure you though, that you will find it a most difficult task."

If he chose to do so, Lavrin would find that every step he would take, he would find himself to remain completely in place. If he ran, he would not go any further than he has. No matter what he did, if he crawled, if he jumped, if he ran, if he walked, he would not move any further than his current location. It would be as if he were walking in place, and would look like as if he were doing a very famous sort of gravity defying walk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathyXFTW

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Certainly not the sort of drink you'd think of treating someone such as I to, no," Leblanc smirked. "And I assure you, you would not want me as a drinking partner. You don't seem to be...my type. No offense to you, but I drink with equals, not...You. Impress me with something more than your alcoholic breath and your stagger, then you may buy me a drink. Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If you can walk more than three steps out of where you are currently standing, no magic, no voodoo, just your own willpower...my body is yours to do with as you please. If you cannot, then you owe me one favor of my choosing."

The smile on the deceiver's face widened, "I will assure you though, that you will find it a most difficult task."

If he chose to do so, Lavrin would find that every step he would take, he would find himself to remain completely in place. If he ran, he would not go any further than he has. No matter what he did, if he crawled, if he jumped, if he ran, if he walked, he would not move any further than his current location. It would be as if he were walking in place, and would look like as if he were doing a very famous sort of gravity defying walk.
((... Oh you are evil. LOL.))

And he tries with vigor; sure, he was a little bit tipsy, but he surely wasn't as wasted as he felt at the moment. Right? Putting his first foot out in front of him -- or rather trying to -- he steps... in place.

What in the!?

Trying again, he shakes his head, getting a little bit irritated. He was going to lose this bet to her and have to do some overly embarrassing task, he had a feeling. After the third step, he sighs in defeat, staring at her in a confused fashion.

Whatever you did, that's cheating. I should've gotten this in writing.

Laughing in an amused fashion, he stares at LeBlanc, still clearly astonished. Despite the fact that he'd just lost their little bet, he seemed to be taking it in stride.

Alright, I'm a good sport. What'd you have in mind, Deceiver? Are you wanting me to leave and never return? I'll do it; you need only ask.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Interesting? Well, I suppose I can indulge you a bit."

LeBlanc rests her staff underneath her and sits on it. Instead of falling to the ground, it levitates in the air to make her a seat. "Ask me your questions, little one."
ALRIGHT theeeeen!!! hmmmmm! i BET you that I'M a LITTLE bit Older THEN your...

*Lulu stares LeBlanc, starting from the top of her head to her feet*

...FIRST Incarnation!!! i KNOW that im DEFINATLY older then YOUR second REBIRTH!!!

*Lulu smiles warmly at LeBlanc*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
((... Oh you are evil. LOL.))

And he tries with vigor; sure, he was a little bit tipsy, but he surely wasn't as wasted as he felt at the moment. Right? Putting his first foot out in front of him -- or rather trying to -- he steps... in place.

What in the!?

Trying again, he shakes his head, getting a little bit irritated. He was going to lose this bet to her and have to do some overly embarrassing task, he had a feeling. After the third step, he sighs in defeat, staring at her in a confused fashion.

Whatever you did, that's cheating. I should've gotten this in writing.

Laughing in an amused fashion, he stares at LeBlanc, still clearly astonished. Despite the fact that he'd just lost their little bet, he seemed to be taking it in stride.

Alright, I'm a good sport. What'd you have in mind, Deceiver? Are you wanting me to leave and never return? I'll do it; you need only ask.

LeBlanc let out a titter, holding a hand up to her mouth, "You? Leave forever? Tsk tsk tsk, noooo. That's no fun. I give you a choice: I ask you to do a task for me, no questions asked whatsoever, in future, or..."

The deceiver widened her legs for a moment, let out a slight groan as she stretched and then crossed her legs one over the other, her silky voice filling the air, "You can polish my shoes."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
ALRIGHT theeeeen!!! hmmmmm! i BET you that I'M a LITTLE bit Older THEN your...

*Lulu stares LeBlanc, starting from the top of her head to her feet*

...FIRST Incarnation!!! i KNOW that im DEFINATLY older then YOUR second REBIRTH!!!

*Lulu smiles warmly at LeBlanc*
LeBlanc looked over at Lulu, "Oh?" Her smile widens, "That calls for a celebration."

A pot of tea appears in front of Lulu, "Tea?"