Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

((Just saying I'm going to try as hard as I can to live up to the old LeBlanc))

Ms Annie Hastur

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
((Here I thoguht we of the Ask " " community came to a concensous that Ask LeBlanc was off limits as she was the original Ask and no one could match her xD Not being rude about it, but a few of the Asks who I talk to ingame all thought so as well >_<))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
The irony of this thread.)

I mentioned this.)

Ms Annie Hastur

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
((Just saying I'm going to try as hard as I can to live up to the old LeBlanc))
That puts you at a limit, always trying to be as good as the old one, who really was nothing special. It was an ask thread, it just happened to be the first. Make LeBlanc your own and you'll be fine)

Ask the Megling

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Demacia was here.

Black Rose is lame.

Also, you are not me. Please stop telling everyone that you are me. I dislike that people think we are one and the same.
Ooh! That's my que!

Oh, Jarvan, do you not like it when people think you're femenine? Does it make you feel unmanly? Now, I'm sure that you may feel at times that you aren't as masculine as other men do to your problem, but don't worry, most women don't really care about that sort of thing very much. Remember, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!

AskKarthus

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post

Mundo, the reason why I mimic a previous ability is because the League found me too powerful to have a proper ultimate.
Then why are there several other champions, who wield considerable more power than you, namely Kassadin, Zilean, Morgana, Malzahar, and myself, still have proper ultimates?

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Then why are there several other champions, who wield considerable more power than you, namely Kassadin, Zilean, Morgana, Malzahar, and myself, still have proper ultimates?
Their ultimate ability shows their power, but it is limited because of the League. The League gave me powerful basic abilities, and to make it fair, gave me a mimic as an ultimate

Zanes Zalesh

06-16-2012

Ma damme...

*The man bows down, gently grasping the right hand of the Deceiver and kissing it before retreating to an conveniently floating nearby couch of ivory and white wolf fur*

I am quite in need of some major source of arcane knowledge and some dark lore that perhaps it'd be illegal to lay hands on. I am quite aware i might become a slave by debts with the Black Rose, but may we speak for a moment on what thy tricks have cloaked and may reveal to me on these two aspects?

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Ma damme...

*The man bows down, gently grasping the right hand of the Deceiver and kissing it before retreating to an conveniently floating nearby couch of ivory and white wolf fur*

I am quite in need of some major source of arcane knowledge and some dark lore that perhaps it'd be illegal to lay hands on. I am quite aware i might become a slave by debts with the Black Rose, but may we speak for a moment on what thy tricks have cloaked and may reveal to me on these two aspects?
LeBlanc takes her staff and sits on it, promptly floating similar to the couch.

Well, you certainly know how to treat a lady. If I were to reveal secrets, I wouldn't be leader of the Black Rose. However, if you have knowledge that could be of use to me I will consider something.

~LeBlanc, The Deceiver

Kevinxsenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Dear LeBlanc

Why does it seem like many champions, such as yourself, have an obsession with belts?
Also Brand, Ezreal, and Caitlyn.

-Summoner KXS

AsktheDeciever

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinxsenpai View Post
Dear LeBlanc

Why does it seem like many champions, such as yourself, have an obsession with belts?
Also Brand, Ezreal, and Caitlyn.

-Summoner KXS
Summoner KXS,

A belt is a must have in an outfit. Surely you know this? As for Ezreal and Brand, you may want to ask them that.