Ask the Gem Knight

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

10-04-2013

Taric sits honorably on his gemmed chair. The entire room one way or another has crystals and other colorful and shiny gems plastered around. Taric eagerly awaits his first visitor, whether by mail or in person. He is wearing his special armor today. He smiles to himself while he fixes his hair and stares at both the magical letterbox and the door.
"This is truly, truly truly going to be outrageous."
He chuckled to himself as he spun once in his chair. He opened the newest addition of Archaeologists and You: Gems and other Minerals! He happily began reading while awaiting the crowd.
"Don't be shy now, I have nothing to hide, and I wish to tell you of my valor on the Fields of Justice!"
Taric added, very pleased with his performance on and off the fields as of late.

Ask Taric

10-04-2013

Turning to eye his gem studded clock, he sighed and turned another page in his book.
"Must be something important if no one seeks to speak with the great Gem Knight!"
He said to himself. Sighing he returned to his reading.
"Outrageous."
He added laughing.

Jinx Ask

10-04-2013

(( I would post, but I have not been through the auditions or anything yet ))

SkarnZac

10-04-2013

Skarner enters. He smiles. "Hello, old freind."

Ask Taric

10-04-2013

Looking up from his book. He was shocked to see his old companion Skarner!
"Ah Skarner, how does the earth treat you this fine day?"

SkarnZac

10-04-2013

He nods. "Well. This world is evolving... changing... It is only a matter of time before it is ready for my kind to return." he looks around. "Er - Did you get a new Dwelling?"

Ask Taric

10-04-2013

Happy to hear his friend with future plans he smiled.
"I am just spending my time in Demacia for now. I travel around using my protective nature to both shield and heal those who need me."
He turned to his book once more and wondered what Skarner planned to do once he returned to his kind. Taric being one of the last of his, was to be alone as a traveler for the rest of his days. A life he did not mind.

Fae Lulu

10-05-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Taric in his Emerald outfit walked up to Taric's door and knocked. As one of the few wooden figurines Lulu gave a voice to, he decided to simply ask the real Taric a question rather than carry an extremely purple letter.

Ask Taric

10-05-2013

Smiling at his next visitor, Taric greeted the strange replica of him.
"Good day. Do you wish to seek knowledge of the great Gem Knight?" He said smoothly.

NunuTheRider

10-05-2013

Dear Taric,

In your world, what games did you like to play when you were little?

Yeti Rider,

Nunu

1234511 ... 13