Vladimir and Sona Dancing in the Moonlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildIrishRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingRyder View Post
Nicely done really cute, but yes maybe a slight bit more buff on Vladimir
yeah, I see that now, like I said I mostly do females so males are a bit difficult :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Vlad is such a ladies man. There seems to be a lot of art with him dancing, of all things. I love the class.
*faints* um um you have no idea how bad I just spazzed over skype just now to my bf so um just insert generic squeeing and fangirlng over my first thread getting a red post and I'll save ya the trouble of reading through a huge paragraph of rambling, thank you SO much for your comment, I honestly haven't looked through a lot of the art here, so I haven't seen a lot of him looking that classy, and I really like how it suits him, plues sona had that elegant air as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
A wild Nikasaur has appeared. Your art is now legit.
I have to admit I was quite stunned to see her here, I'm not used to so many people seeing my art

sadly if I draw more I probably wont post it on elohell.net cause it has barely any votes so won't make it to main and get me coins, I'll just buy my rp like normal, tho I'll probably post here more once I have more ^_^ since it has a positive review, now Imma just go spaz out somemore over here cause I'm normally a lil nobody on forums this big so a red post is more than I've ever gotten since I started getting on the internet

Chzrm3

06-19-2012

Aww, that's so cute! I love the way you drew Vlad : D

VioletViridian

06-20-2012

Wow, I love artistic renderings of Vlad. Can we get a few more? haha. Nice job

WildIrishRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzrm3 View Post
Aww, that's so cute! I love the way you drew Vlad : D
aww thanks! I thought it'd be a cute idea ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletViridian View Post
Wow, I love artistic renderings of Vlad. Can we get a few more? haha. Nice job
lol vlad's a bit difficult for me, you may see some more sona soon tho