Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vladimir and Sona Dancing in the Moonlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildIrishRose

06-15-2012

Ok well I don't really post here, but I spent 3 days making this in GIMP and I posted it on Elohell.net to see if people liked it, and I thought I should post it here too (see attachments)

I may not check this too often, but I'll try to check for a few replies, also if you do happen to be a member of elohell.net, the vote link is http://elohell.net/chill/61393/ if you think it deserves a +one ^_^

anyway to explain it, Sona is my favorite champ, and the one I main, my boyfriend loves Vladimir, and considers it his fave at the moment, and well I wanted to make him something special, so I drew them together

Mezeral

06-15-2012

1st, also her boyfriend. Nice job, glad you finally got around to posting it . I gave you a +1 (ok so I might be a little biased but I still think it's a really great work). Also, even if your not signed up on elohell it still is a higher quality image there, so I encourage the rest of you to go on over and check it out, and if you like it vote for it. There is also a lot of other great art on there.

ALtheeGreat

06-15-2012

I like it. Vlad looks a little skinny tho.

WildIrishRose

06-16-2012

Quote:
Gen Mezeral:
1st, also her boyfriend. Nice job, glad you finally got around to posting it . I gave you a +1 (ok so I might be a little biased but I still think it's a really great work). Also, even if your not signed up on elohell it still is a higher quality image there, so I encourage the rest of you to go on over and check it out, and if you like it vote for it. There is also a lot of other great art on there.

awws thankies babe <3 he's right about the higher quality part with the link, and there's a LOT better fan art on there as well

Quote:
ALtheeGreat:
I like it. Vlad looks a little skinny tho.

Glad you like it ^_^ and yeah kinda, I'm not very good at drawing guys at all, this is I believe the first male I not only drew and fully shaded, but colored and kept the shading

nice to actually get a reply from someone besides my bf (tho I do love u :3 ) I figured I wouldn't get noticed here

Mezeral

06-17-2012

Well, it was a good try. Thought you might have gotten more view than you did, maybe it was off peak or something. Either way I'll still enjoy it

EDIT: and then there was a swarm of views and a nikasaur

Xillius

06-17-2012

defiantly a good piece. not sure why there isnt more votes

WildIrishRose

06-18-2012

Quote:
Gen Mezeral:
Well, it was a good try. Thought you might have gotten more view than you did, maybe it was off peak or something. Either way I'll still enjoy it

well maybe just a bit more time, ^_^
Quote:
Kiriba:
defiantly a good piece. not sure why there isnt more votes

aww thank you! maybe just needs to be bumped up so to speak a while longer, I am planing to draw some more LoL themed drawings so I will probably post them in diff threads depending on where this one is

SparklingRyder

06-18-2012

Nicely done really cute, but yes maybe a slight bit more buff on Vladimir

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

06-19-2012

Vlad is such a ladies man. There seems to be a lot of art with him dancing, of all things. I love the class.

BuzzJack

06-19-2012

A wild Nikasaur has appeared. Your art is now legit.