Vladimir and Sona Dancing in the Moonlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildIrishRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Ok well I don't really post here, but I spent 3 days making this in GIMP and I posted it on Elohell.net to see if people liked it, and I thought I should post it here too (see attachments)

I may not check this too often, but I'll try to check for a few replies, also if you do happen to be a member of elohell.net, the vote link is http://elohell.net/chill/61393/ if you think it deserves a +one ^_^

anyway to explain it, Sona is my favorite champ, and the one I main, my boyfriend loves Vladimir, and considers it his fave at the moment, and well I wanted to make him something special, so I drew them together

Gen Mezeral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

1st, also her boyfriend. Nice job, glad you finally got around to posting it . I gave you a +1 (ok so I might be a little biased but I still think it's a really great work). Also, even if your not signed up on elohell it still is a higher quality image there, so I encourage the rest of you to go on over and check it out, and if you like it vote for it. There is also a lot of other great art on there.

ALtheeGreat

06-15-2012

I like it. Vlad looks a little skinny tho.

WildIrishRose

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Mezeral View Post
1st, also her boyfriend. Nice job, glad you finally got around to posting it . I gave you a +1 (ok so I might be a little biased but I still think it's a really great work). Also, even if your not signed up on elohell it still is a higher quality image there, so I encourage the rest of you to go on over and check it out, and if you like it vote for it. There is also a lot of other great art on there.
awws thankies babe <3 he's right about the higher quality part with the link, and there's a LOT better fan art on there as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtheeGreat View Post
I like it. Vlad looks a little skinny tho.
Glad you like it ^_^ and yeah kinda, I'm not very good at drawing guys at all, this is I believe the first male I not only drew and fully shaded, but colored and kept the shading

nice to actually get a reply from someone besides my bf (tho I do love u :3 ) I figured I wouldn't get noticed here

Gen Mezeral

06-17-2012

Well, it was a good try. Thought you might have gotten more view than you did, maybe it was off peak or something. Either way I'll still enjoy it

EDIT: and then there was a swarm of views and a nikasaur

Xillius

06-17-2012

defiantly a good piece. not sure why there isnt more votes

WildIrishRose

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Mezeral View Post
Well, it was a good try. Thought you might have gotten more view than you did, maybe it was off peak or something. Either way I'll still enjoy it
well maybe just a bit more time, ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiriba View Post
defiantly a good piece. not sure why there isnt more votes
aww thank you! maybe just needs to be bumped up so to speak a while longer, I am planing to draw some more LoL themed drawings so I will probably post them in diff threads depending on where this one is

SparklingRyder

06-18-2012

Nicely done really cute, but yes maybe a slight bit more buff on Vladimir

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

06-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Vlad is such a ladies man. There seems to be a lot of art with him dancing, of all things. I love the class.

BuzzJack

06-19-2012

A wild Nikasaur has appeared. Your art is now legit.