Catch All the Action at DreamHack This Weekend!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodyboom

06-16-2012

why is every1 askin all them questions XD

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-16-2012

****, long time away.

One page confuses me as well. It says things start 9am pacific time today.

ewokwombat

06-16-2012

Thumbs down.

No NA teams means no watch for me

TH3 H0LY 1

06-16-2012

Edit: Double post sorry

TH3 H0LY 1

06-16-2012

Riot releases legendary's 3 days after the announcement. That day is today. Release it soon.. please? ;3

Kizoja2

06-16-2012

I think you need to change the thing about Qu1ksh0t’s stream. He is not streaming. He's already missed a game. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhacklol

kthxbai

R66Y

06-16-2012

Im constantly amazed at the +bush league approach that these tournaments have. No brackets that I can find. The start times listed are never even remotely correct, and the coverage is spotty and poorly defined. They want LoL to be an e-sport but they have the production quality of a high school play. Information is spotty and often incorrect and Riot does nothing to help the issue, despite having multiple people apparently dedicated to promoting and advancing the competition scene.

100% amateur hour in here (at least on the organizers/riots end. The confirmed EU teams are plenty pro). -1

Kizoja2

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
Im constantly amazed at the +bush league approach that these tournaments have. No brackets that I can find. The start times listed are never even remotely correct, and the coverage is spotty and poorly defined. They want LoL to be an e-sport but they have the production quality of a high school play. Information is spotty and often incorrect and Riot does nothing to help the issue, despite having multiple people apparently dedicated to promoting and advancing the competition scene.

100% amateur hour in here (at least on the organizers/riots end. The confirmed EU teams are plenty pro). -1
They don't want LoL to be an e-sport because it already is. Its already bigger than SC2 in Korea. I agree the coverage of the DreamHack qualifiers(thats what the qu1ksh0t stream says even though its not started) is bad.

SirChuckNorris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

The viewers want the content. They don't get it.
Terrible reliability on streamers and confusing-ass times listed.

Look, you put a freaking link - it better work.
If it isn't on time, you have to put something on the ****ed screen.
If you cant take 2 freaking minutes and say SATURDAY 9 EAST 8 Central then don't bother pissing thousands of people off.

Not even worth chasing down the streams to watch people pick the same 12 champions anyhow.

Town hall

Recruiter

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRooster View Post
Where is PFE?

EDIT: Announcing 100th Champ there maybe?
Hopefully!