Foreigners in North American Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneDragon

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volakos View Post
look at how many countries are in europe for the EU servers
Look at how many countries are in the US, fifty. Weither it be province, prefecture, territory the US has 50 stataes (mini countries) that are all united under 1 government. Hence the name "United States of America". I know a little bit a spanish to get by and a bit of Japanese but it sucks being stuck in a game where they speak squares or lines that look like little houses I drew in grade school or the roman characters are just simply unrecognizable.

LOL English 101 Words to Know for Foreigners
TOP, BOT, MID, MIA, BARON, DRAGON, GANK, SUCK, ****, NOOB, STUPID, ******, IDIOT.

Boondoxxed

06-22-2012

i agree. i have nothing against people speaking other languages, but when it's a detriment to the team because of lack of communication, it sucks real bad.

immakillmyself

06-22-2012

I get spanish speakers all the time! The lack of communication can be frustrating at times however, everyone understands pings. =D

Tarcuil

06-22-2012

Well, I play NA server from Australia, sure I find it annoying when someone speaks a foriegn language and cant communicate, what I find more annoying are people who you lane with who refuse to use chat or are ignoring you for no reason even if they dont speak your language they usually play for the general interest of winning whether and I tend to see that un-communicating english speakers spoil games just as much as people who speak other languages.

Jakojo

07-01-2012

Well I have to deal with many Spanish speaking people in the NA server. I know many countries speak Spanish that are in NA, so maybe Riot should make a SA server for the expanding Portuguese and Spanish player base. After all it is the internet, hopefully Riot will make LoL more user friendly with people of other cultures.

Modgey

07-01-2012

I don't understand why they can't make a server for Central America.
I KNOW ITS PART OF NA, I KNOW THIS OKAY.
But it would seriously be a courtesy to all uni-lingual players.

Modgey

07-01-2012

also the only people being racist in this thread are those who point it out.

Last time I checked, getting frustrated because you and your 4 teammates cannot communicate is NOT racism...

Poupons

07-03-2012

Tacos should have their own servers to speak their Taco Taco Taquito bull**** on... Whether it is entirely new server, or a language option to select English or Taco. I don't care... But keep the tacos in games with other tacos, and they can speak their taquito burrito taco all they want.

Pr0jectseph

07-03-2012

I dont if it's care spanish or portugese.
YOU have a cry when we say spanish (or the other) like you assume we understand. (And you thusly become offended)
The EXACT same way you would say
"Oh he's speaking Chinese", instead of Saying:
"He is speaking Mandarin, or Cantonese, or Shandong regional Dialect."

DONT presume to get high and mighty all because YOU speak portugese and its such a close relation with spanish that you know the difference!
It's not uncommon, or even ignorant that someone else might not know the difference.
YOU are ignorant for assuming we should all learn the intricacies of your language.

More to the point, I am also sick to fking DEATH of wanting to play a game where you act as a TEAM, and you COMMUNICATE! But all 2 or 3 of the teammates are interested in doing is spamming hueheuehue, jajajajaja, and a whole bunch of **** We cant understand.
Then I politely say
"if you understand english can you please use it so we can all benefit?"
I usually get
"No. fk off. l2 speak(whatever). or other rude remarks"
How the hell is this fair?
I live in australia, and spanish is the LEAST of my concern, and in fact I am learning mandarin, so I am not ignorant toward other languages, but if you speak my language, and its a team communication game, then......do I need to point out the obvious!?!??

So sick of joining a game, calling mid. Locking in veigar...then having some ignorant w4nker say:
them- "I mid."

me-"no mate, i called it"

them-"I mid....fk u noob"

me-"dont be a d!ck"

them-"ok i feed HUEHUEHUE"

KnightxSScarlett

07-03-2012

Riot should just remove chat period. You don't need chat to tell someone to back up or to attack. Plus there'd be no way for people to complain about other languages.