Foreigners in North American Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RfS Karzax

06-22-2012

Idk.. I speak both (spanish/english), but it really sucks when I get a huehue that doesn't even TRY to communicate. (I've seen foreigners pinging like crazy tho, and that SOMETIMES makes up for the lack of communication)

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Make an SA server. the NA server should only be Canada, and US. No more foreigners please.........they ruin every game.

LawnBear

06-22-2012

I played a game last night with 2 team mates who refused to use English. They straight out said "We won't listen to English spanish only"

The rest of the team didn't speak a word of Spanish. We got stomped because we had zero communication or understand of where people should be.

People who can't speak English or speak English as a second language are entitled to play the game, but geez it gets frustrating when you can't communicate, especially with duo queues who refuse to speak in the lobby.

benanzaR

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Make a Oceanic Server to begin with and maybe introduce a translator in the game

PenguinOf LOve

06-22-2012

Yeah iv'e seen it too, because fore some reason ( not trying to be racist) foreign summoners are in two categories. The understanding that there is a lost of communication and apologizing for it in team Que. And the ones who try to share inside jokes for each other that you can't understand and *yelling* noob at the end of the game and being butts.

I'm not against them being aloud in our servers but here's and Idea. Like when you hit 30 you take a survey taking in your knowledge in languages so that communication can be taken care of before hand. And it won't prevent you from joining an specific team based on language knowledge but it will prevent bad communication in ranked games. I don't really care about normal that much because its more for fun, but you could still do it like once you join the game you take the survey so when you play games it will be with only people you can understand.

Pixel Addiction

06-22-2012

The idea of somehow adding a translator is a little out there. I recently noticed a Greek client being introduced. I am, by no means, racist; and for you that jump to that conclusion for the complaints of your fellow League players in this thread is absurd and makes you seem like the person that shouldn't be playing. Back to the main idea; I would say the only way to "fix" this, would be to create a client that implements a certain language selection. For instance, if I am labeled as an English speaker, then I would only be playing with people who have that language box selected as well. In the queue, this would be an easy implementation. For those who are bi-lingual or multi-lingual, they may select multiple boxes. Simple fix; lets just see what they do. Honestly, I speak multiple languages. For those that don't I feel your pain. Communication is always key in any match.

Lamiah

06-22-2012

I haven't read the entire thread because of reasons, so i'm not totally sure if this has already been covered by someone else, but y'all realize there are Spanish speaking countries and territories in North America, right? It's not called the US server for a reason.

SaucyPiglet

06-22-2012

I found the only way to communicate with the spanish players is to replace everyother word with puto

JudoPunch

06-22-2012

Keep blaming your losses on poor comunication. Im sure you will improve.

benanzaR

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Just make a Oceanic Server already!