Foreigners in North American Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

This is an intent of a Fair post!
Read it, love it, hate it, agree or disagree...
But PLEASE! give solutions not just hate ^w^
<(0 w 0)>

Well I think we must all agree in one thing; there is no possible way to carry a "strategy game" when the main component is lacking, yeah Communication. So for the best experience of this game, there must be a selection mode, really, cuz otherwise it only frustrates people not knowing what's going on...

I'm from South America and I speak both languages; but my friends hardly understand English, so in our games I usually try to get the lead on "strategy" by giving instructions in both languages, and ofc right b4 game starts letting the English speakers know that "when I use Spanish I'm talking to my friends, when English it is for you"...

That has saved the teams I've been (not in all cases) from bad games; and sometimes even when game was lost, there was this feeling that we did fight back and they didn't win as easily as expected.

But ****! Not all people can do as I try, and not all English speakers would agree on this South American (which some call Mexican as some sort of insult -.-") giving the instructions during game.

So PLEASE make a matching system! Or something...

Note:

Now that I've spoken of what I consider the most "logical" point of view of this (imo ofc).

I'd like to ask English speakers (THIS IS FOR HATERS) something, well let them know....

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO JUST FCKING HATE SPANISH SPEAKERS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF RACISM FCK U!!!!!

Cuz in the same way these F.tards hate Spanish speakers as blinded racists; the Spanish speakers would argue that "All North Americans" love to do War and kill people.
And we all know Both Generalizations are wrong ! (I'm being fair I think).

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! THIS IS A GAME !!!!
IT IS MEANT FOR HAVING FUN!!
MAKING FRIENDS AND SHARE!!!!

I know we both sides of this "issue" have good and bad seeds -.-"
No1 can't argue that. I admit I hide the fact I know Spanish, not because
I'm ashamed of it, but because I know most Spanish speaking players
act like trolls and are annoying. So I avoid em...
BUT ! It is also true that as we got bad people in our side (gaming, talking doing w/e u consider to be punishment).
YOU GUYS IN THE U.S. GOT SOME TARDS
ON THE KEYBOARDS TOO !!!!

Peace \m/ u,u \m/

Princess Ophelia

06-18-2012

This thread is just too funny.

RMD21

06-18-2012

Just make a SA server.. then we wouldn't have this issue.

nothing more annoying than a couple Brazilians speaking and you see "kkkkkkkkkkkk" every other line.

One "k" will suffice

LoLersBane

06-18-2012

mia, warded + ping, baron, dragon and series of pings all sound and are read the same in both languages, also i live in Puerto Rico and yes english is... lets say officialy one of the main languages, but absolutley no one anywhere on any part of the island uses english to comunicate, thats was just a goverment idea to try and be more american and like try and become a state( in other words get more "help me" money from america).

And also its just ignorant to think "everyone should just learn my language" everyone should know at least both english and spanish since they are the 2 most spoken languages after mandarin.

Vendetta Venter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Sometimes I speak spanish with team mates that also spek spanish but when I want to comunicate with the entire team I use english. It's easy. Relevant things are supposed to be in english.

theawkwardchild

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Because this promotes bigotry?
It doesn't promote bigotry it promotes team work through use of a common language.

toytoytoy

06-22-2012

You do realize that North America includes Mexico, right? People in Mexico speak (wait fot it..!) SPANISH. This is why you get so many spanish speaking players.

Also, most gamers in Mexico can at least understand basic to low intermediate English so communicating shouldnt be such a big problem. Did you try to communicate or did you just assume they wouldnt understand?

MoonStomp

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytoytoy View Post
You do realize that North America includes Mexico, right? People in Mexico speak (wait fot it..!) SPANISH. This is why you get so many spanish speaking players.

Also, most gamers in Mexico can at least understand basic to low intermediate English so communicating shouldnt be such a big problem. Did you try to communicate or did you just assume they wouldnt understand?
Typical uninformed response. I like how you assume no attempt at communication had been made. You probably didn't even read the thread.

Have some more hypocrisy in your glass, will you?

Tyrandimer

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Im Argentinian, i try to communicate in english when i dont queue alone, btw, people are racist, because my english isnt really good , at last, i try it .

MaximusEvil

06-22-2012

Im not a racist person, I really dont care. I personally find this very frustrating though. I say give the south americans(if they can afford atleast) their own server.