AP soraka build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uberlando

02-09-2012

Hey everyone, im interested in trying out AP soraka but im not sure what would be the best way to run with it.

Anyone mind telling me what would be a good build? i will also probably be going mid with this.

Thanks

Outplay Nation

02-09-2012

5phantom dancer boots of switness, so if you ever see an ennemy you can run away as fast as possilble coz you weak

Valkurono

02-09-2012

rune/master too 5% CdR...

Boots of lucidity
Will of the ancients
Death Cap
Lichbane
Morellos Evil tomb
DeathFire Grasp

This set up will net you a 500 astral heal, 1100ish wish, a instant 50%-60% life nuke to that super tank. Your starcall will deal about 300 (while shredding 16 mr a use, most squishys go into -Res) and infuse 400 to 500.

Though prepare to get chewed out for not going 0 CS support. Because you will eat through minions like a mofo. That list also if you want survivability (which you dont survivability though heals, spell vamp and correct usage of infuse should keep you safe) trade out the last two items for, Rod of ages or banshees veil or both.

uberlando

02-09-2012

Why lich bane? the rest i get but lich bane? Not sure...

ADGarner

02-09-2012

I know you'll accuse me of trolling but I actually max starfall early and go for two rods of the ages. She actually will pick up a lot of damage this way. You'll probably want to pick up armor or magic resist runes for this to work. Even works on Dominion to a fair degree. People just never see it coming when they suddenly have like 5 stacks of negative magic resist and they're taking true damage.

FatTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

^does roa stack? if so thats amazing

roa-rabadons i suppose with mass gold over time (you can use all the items fairly well bar avarice blade), your income will be crazy fast from starfall farm and natural increase.

uberlando

02-09-2012

yea ill prob try ROA early on cuz i just tried Cyrus's build, and won lol.

Edit: just went 9-3-22 lol with that build ^. Mid soraka is op according to one of the enemy players

ADGarner

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTurtle View Post
^does roa stack? if so thats amazing

roa-rabadons i suppose with mass gold over time (you can use all the items fairly well bar avarice blade), your income will be crazy fast from starfall farm and natural increase.
I have personally tested it. Rods of the Ages do stack. You will have lots of mana and lots of health and 80 AP per rod. They're pretty sweet.

1 Rod of the Ages and a Rylai's is also good on Soraka*. (If you're going to play battle mage)

uberlando

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADGarner View Post
I have personally tested it. Rods of the Ages do stack. You will have lots of mana and lots of health and 80 AP per rod. They're pretty sweet.

1 Rod of the Ages and a Rylai's is also good on Soraka*. (If you're going to play battle mage)
ok ill try that out, the rylais actually sounds like a good idea considering they will be constantly slowed by starcall

Outplay Nation

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlando View Post
ok ill try that out, the rylais actually sounds like a good idea considering they will be constantly slowed by starcall
yeah so if u ever see someojne you can press q and escape as fast as possible coz u weak