Most broken champ

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strykr117 View Post
So ok, explain tryndamere, who 1) does not use mana 2) heals when he crits 3)cannot die with his ult

I find him extremely broken and overpowered late due to his ability to carry so hard after getting phantom and infinty
1. Yes, he's manaless.
2. No, he does NOT heal when he crits. He has to buy Lifesteal or SPEND his passive's crit chance to heal.
3. Yes, his ultimate resists death. So does Anivia's passive, Zilean's ultimate, Kayle/Poppy...

He's broken until you get past the phase where you think Master Yi is still viable.

Pigkiller007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

darius passive

Xalthorn

06-17-2012

Generally the more broken champions are broken in the underpowered sense, namely Eve and melee carries.

Most champions that are considered OP are in fact teetering on a knife's edge when it comes to balancing, they're OP because they fit the meta-game perfectly and everyone calls for them to be nerfed. Yet after enough changes the entire meta-game will shift more or less destroying their viability.

Xalthorn

06-17-2012

Quote:
So ok, explain tryndamere, who 1) does not use mana 2) heals when he crits 3)cannot die with his ult

I find him extremely broken and overpowered late due to his ability to carry so hard after getting phantom and infinty
Tryndamere's major flaws are
1) A lack of Hard CC (not so much of a problem as it's typical to his role.)
2) complete reliance on his ulti for team-fight survivability.
and most importantly
3) Melee ranged auto attack without any way to deal damage from afar, completely ruining his positioning in all team fights and consequently his viability in professional play.

It's easy to see the high dps champions as broken because they're always the ones that kill you but if you can look past the raw damage to see what really got you killed it was likely the tank that stunned you long enough for trynd to actually hit you.

Voluug

06-17-2012

Fizz. He pretty easily can burst you down early game, yeah, you can harrass him (wasting your mana, beacuse his passive makes AA harrass less effective), but for what? 6 first minutes until level 3, where he can Seastone Trident-> Urchin Strike->Playful / Trickster to security and deal you 1/3 to 1/2 of your life depending of the champion, while leaving a DoT that does more the less HP you have (remember its mid, and so most probable will be a squishy/semi-squishy champ).

Of course, there are other champions that can burst you down early, like Le Blanc, but she falls Late, and Fizz... complete reverse. At six, he get the icing in the cake, a Ult that sticks to you, has hard CC AND soft CC (a slow and a knock up), making easier to pull his combo... and jump to safety with Playful / Trickster... and Mid becomes a facking nightmare when he gets Sheen. That's it, counter building him IS hard, because he leaves you little space to farm unless you are Malz or someone that can farm from a distance...

How counter him? Well, Riot gives as ''helpful commentary'' to avoid having low life so his DoT isn't that strong.... but its the same as saying '' leave him to farm'' and losing farm/not being able to harrass him because he burst down a 1/3 of your life if you get close.

I know he is supposed to be hard to play and a burst assasin, but he isnt squishy mid/late game, has enough movility to laugh at many ults, becomes a danger in teamfights, but ''should not'' be focused, thanks to Playful / Trickster, has a initiator ult that many Tanks could die for...

But the worst is how he counter picks HARD many mids... like karthus, vlad, orianna, lux, etc. Its almost ridiculous, and very frustrating when you meet a good Fizz and you are a good player also, but cant do anything/end up very bad later for lack of farm...

In the end, Fizz is IMO OP because he counter hards, dont needs to get too much gold early to damage you hard and has high movility for a burst assasin.

Also, in champs in general, OP champions are thoses, that without a perfect team composition are difficult to deal, or simply the wrong champion, for example Tryn vs an AP/AD carry? Most AD carrys dont have hard CC, except in Ult, while AP carries are screwed because he will endure your damage with his Ult, and kill you meanwhile, hell, even Malzahar's burst, one of the most dangerous and full of CC (but hard as hell) is fish heads to Tryn, because the ult can be used during the suppress... yeah during the suppress. and raep you in the other 3 seg because malz full combo is what? 3 seg?.

So yeah pretty much IMO the OP champs are thoses that '' are easy to counter''... if you have the perfect team composition/are using the right champ.

Etripstenshi

06-17-2012

Quote:

Did you forget the AOE slow and his ability to fly through solid objects making him next to impossible to chase?

kronvict

06-17-2012

anyone think Fizz slightly? Although he is situational (i got rolled by panth mid once) he is very op. His snowball potential early game is ridiculous. lets say he gets the first two kills, buys a sheen then hes free to gank anyone whilst doing unheard of dmg.

kronvict

06-17-2012

oh i didnt even read the post above me lol

Genorune

06-18-2012

singed
catalyst = GG

Voluug

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronvict View Post
oh i didnt even read the post above me lol
And me, spent like 10 min writing that, and no one reads it u.u

1234567 ... 8