Corruption (Role-play series) - Off-Character Thread

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

06-18-2012

YAAAAAAAAY! I might sign up for episode 2 if it's a continuation of episode 1, if not, I might sign up anyway

Kiang Li

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWater Dragon View Post
Can Rowni transform as of right now?
I'll give you your cue when you can transform. Not now though. But there's going to be a part where that's going to be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
YAAAAAAAAY! I might sign up for episode 2 if it's a continuation of episode 1, if not, I might sign up anyway
It is a continuation of episode 1

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-18-2012

Hrm, On episode two, Do the same people go to episode two, Or Can we sign up also?

I want to bring Walter in :3

Necromonger

06-18-2012

Zero is not a camper :I

Kiang Li

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFGrey View Post
Hrm, On episode two, Do the same people go to episode two, Or Can we sign up also?

I want to bring Walter in :3
Well, we got a small problem: sniper wants in on the RP so I decided to save up the spot for him. But I'll tell you to do this: if you could provide a good motive to be captured, I'll let you in. Well... that and if sniper provides a better motive I'll be in a tough spot. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
Zero is not a camper :I
She doesn't have to be now; she's already well-rested.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-19-2012

Hm...Hm...Hm... I GOT IT!

I was thinking of him being seduced by a *beautiful* woman. It's not ALL of the details but thats one I have in mind.

Kiang Li

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFGrey View Post
Hm...Hm...Hm... I GOT IT!

I was thinking of him being seduced by a *beautiful* woman. It's not ALL of the details but thats one I have in mind.
I apologise if this sounds mean of me but I think that's too common or predictable in my opinion. Another is that even if that were a better reason than Sniper there, I'll still need to:
I. Review your profiles.
II. Review your motives, reason to be captured and where you could be, just like what everyone else did.

Now generally speaking to everyone, the surprise has been added! It sounds kind of boring or difficult but that's how I've decided to make an approach to a better, realistic feel, team work and management. It's right there in page 1, third reply to the OP.

Paltala

06-19-2012

would it possible for my character to return in episode 2 but as another part of the rescue team or do you have other plans?

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-19-2012

I've still got plenty more, dont worry. Now to think which one is the best...

Kiang Li

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
would it possible for my character to return in episode 2 but as another part of the rescue team or do you have other plans?
I already wrote down Episode 2 and its plot but I'm happy to listen to any ideas. What's on your mind?

123456 ... 7