Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why won't you let me get into the game !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodsFavAtheist

06-14-2012

Any loss prevention or compensation available for tonight?
I joined a game earlier where after 35 mins, I kept getting disconnected consistently.
Then, a little while ago I was about to start a game when the client kept disconnecting and i couldn't tell if I had picked anyone or not. Ended up with a random character. And while connecting the game just crashed every time before it could reach 100%.

GodsFavAtheist

06-14-2012

Seems like I am the only one with a major case of this issue. And granted it was only a normal game....but whatever. Idc, I hope this gets fixed. I tried streaming and speedtest.net and my internet seems to be working fine.

McDerp

06-15-2012

re-install.

sugarcrotch

06-15-2012

i had this problem a few days ago turns out my laptops battery was low and my power cord wasnt fully connected :P