Draven or Varus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rey Rob

06-16-2012

I've just recently saved up 6300 again and I'm contemplating whether to buy Draven or Varus?
Looking for some opinions or pros and cons to both champions.Thanks! :3

Edit: Wrong section... but IDC.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-16-2012

wait to see if draven is nerfed next patch, if not, u can buy him, if yes, buy varus

BingeLikeSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Draven takes a bit of practice and patience to get used to, catching his axes takes proper movements and can be preditable/baited. Though his ult is fun as freakin hell. He has a snare to slow em. However varus has a strong poke, a passive W stronger than that of MFs, it's active is quite awesome when you want to burst, and the ult is BEAUTIFUL for ults. It's really a toss up, but I'd choose Varus if you're still learning AD carries, or Draven if you feel you've mastered the general AD carries.

Sephïroth

06-16-2012

Draven just seems to be able to escape more and seems to put comp up with those 1v1 type AD Carries. You can get those escaping from you with your ult, effect a fight from accross screen, and just get some much needed farm. His Level 1 damage is on par with Olaf.

Varus really is like Ashe, he's well rounded without good escape ability. He has a hard time getting away and catching people getting away, but he has a game changing ult and pretty good harras and range.