Should Twitch be removed?

Remove 16 17.39%
Keep 76 82.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Remove Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hesphestus

06-14-2012

Twitch unless played by someone skilled is horrible. For the vast majority of average players finding a good Twitch on your team is next to impossible the end result usually leaves your team disadvantaged often costing the entire match. I don't think keeping Twitch is beneficial to the overall majority of the entire community and removing him from the champion roster would improve game play. While I am sure everyone has stories of amazing Twitch's there is a lot more bad stories out there then good. If Twitch is on a team he either feeds, or steamrolls - only fall off late game to more viable carries.

Skilltestingman

06-14-2012

In that case, eve too

Jokapwn

06-14-2012

I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree with this case. Twitch is a great character and loads of fun to play. Yes, a lot of people like to troll with him but his skill curve is rather high. He is played a bit differently than other "carries". Popping his R gives him the longest AA range in game and can pass through units which allows him to faceroll entire teams. Just cause you might find him rather useless doesn't mean that he is. I personally find him immensely fun and viable. Eve is a different case entirely because her dmg output is no where near that of any other character and given how squishy she is, just doesn't make her viable anymore.

You can post all your arguments saying how useless Twitch is, but I, for one, have been able to effectively carry numerous games with him. Viability and fun, so my vote is No.

Enjoy the game. Make friends and play with them if you don't want twitch picks. If I see a twitch on my team, I do hand out advice on how to play him a bit better. I'm not a pro but I do understand a lot about this game.

SatanInDisguise

06-14-2012

So what you are saying is any champion that is not blatantly OP or has slightly harder mechanics to master than the basic champions should be removed from the game... Better cut everyone except Darius then.

Insípid

06-15-2012

He is a very popular AD carry in non ranked games( since hes squishy and so many people buy oracles, and pinks) but he's also one of the funnest AD carries. Theres only two champs who can stealth around a whole map to scout and be cool af, and one of them is doodoo juice. Also people think that twitch has to stealth to get a kill, no alot of times i stealth b4 i engage just for the attack speed not to be sneaky. If you build a mallet on twitch hes A-okay. He's honestly no different from vayne his expunge is like vaynes silver bolts. Tank eaters.So your points are invalid. Once again, its the players not the champ.

TL; DR- Twitch is fun, viable, and when played right strong Its the players who make him bad, not the champ thats bad.

SatanInDisguise

06-15-2012

It is insanely fun against a Tryn when you have lifesteal so you can survive if he runs you. You attack and he ults to survive you then just slow and hit him a couple of times his ult runs out poison kills him.

xBlad

06-15-2012

Twitch is OP, he's the main champion of a game played with him. With his stealth he can take out anyone by surprise (Unless of course the enemy team is smart enough to purchase an Oracle's Elixir). I've won many games with Twitch and I think he's a perfect champion. Now back to the question, no.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Twitch facerolls until around level 20.

Of course you can still faceroll with him anyways, but it's harder to do. Most of my 1-20 games were as twitch, and I ALWAYS had a positive score. Then darius came along, and I would lane against him while he woudl took a bar of my health per Q...T_T

Dragoon1376

06-15-2012

As someone said earlier, taking out champs with any kind of learning curve because someone might troll with them or be bad in general means a lot of champs will disappear from the game.

TeknoWizard

06-15-2012

Oh my god. There was an Ahri in my game that fed! RIOT should remove Ahri!

Your logic is flawed. Player skill does not affect the value of a champion. Twitch is viable. He is, however, situational and countered rather easily by tanky characters. In the right comps, he works amazingly well.