Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amazon pre-order code doesn't unlock Ryze skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shillen

10-31-2009

I got one code in the box which unlocked kayle and all the other stuff in the collector's pack. I got another code in the email which is supposed to be my pre-order code and unlock ryze but when I entered it it just unlocked the collector's pack stuff all over again. I checked and I don't have the ryze skin unlocked. I already emailed [email]beta@riotgames.com[/email] but I thought I'd post to see if others had the same issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeorwned

10-31-2009

Yeah...it seems to be a completely new code that gives you everything again that you had the first time. A friend also had the code and gave it to another and it was like a free preorder so someone goofed up on this one...