Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malurth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Since you're here, Nome, I should point out that fountains on SR still don't have stealth detect.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Changing the physical layout of the map is out of the question right now, but the first solution that comes to mind is to reduce the regeneration rates on spawn.
Neato torpedo

Alan MQ

06-16-2012

Quote:
I'll fix the Blue turret to match the Purple turret. It's a pretty strange bug.
This has been complaining since year ago and now Riot say it is strange bug. I have reported this issue 5 months ago with support ticket if you needed.

Risemix

06-16-2012

Quote:
Changing the physical layout of the map is out of the question right now, but the first solution that comes to mind is to reduce the regeneration rates on spawn.
Long-term how likely is it that you could move the nexus turret to the other side of the nexus (between the wall and the nexus?)

Tlaon

06-16-2012

Quote:
Are there any plans to ever change the map layout? Besides the aforementioned nexus turret problems there are some walls in the bottom jungle that are visually deceptive. They are about twice or three times as thick in collision size as they appear to be.

IGotCareless

06-16-2012

Wow, if the jungle spawn camps get fixed... I might have to learn how to jungle JUST so I can do it when I 3 v 3 against my friends in TT...

Bacon Overflow

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstepps View Post
I've been noticing that the turrent in the spawn of purples base has a shoter range then the blue spawn turrent. Why is this?
I'd like to point out that turrent is not a word.

Torrent is a word. Turret is a word. Turrent is not a word.

Cether

06-16-2012

Quote:
What I meant by easy fix was, it'd be a matter of changing a few lines of text. Random spawns is a pretty serious design issue though, so it'll probably be touched in one way or another. I can check for resurrection ignore and stealth detect.
I actually I have seen for a fact that the spawn turret can't hit Talon through his stealth. Me and my premade were dominating a team last night and pushed them right into their spawn, then our uber fed talon used his blink into their spawn, popped his ult for a double kill, and just walked out. Hilarious, but not the way it's supposed to work.

Shearchaos

06-16-2012

I'm just curious as to if Riot is looking into changing the items on TT. Perhaps similar to that of Dominion. Or just removing wriggles lantern since it can make several champions farm extremely easily and also being able to take down dragon in seconds.

Durflol

06-16-2012

Quote:
How about reducing the range of the spawn turret? That sort of gives the attacking team a bit more space around the turret.