Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Form67

07-13-2012

Is there any date placed on these updates yet?

ne44to

07-13-2012

Sorry, if possible can you change the maps hue.
After playing a lot of SR, I can't go back to TT because it is far too blue and hurts my eyes.

AceVnm

07-15-2012

Thanks Nome! It's nice to know that a red cares about TT and that we the players (some if not most are PAYING players) are not being ignored.

nuh uh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

on a similar note the buy ranges for summoners rift vary from purple to blue

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

I know this isn't a qq thread, but turret range disparity is a real balance issue. I have lost many, many games because the right side of twisted treeline does not have a long enough laser range. People can walk right up to the inner circle without taking any damage whereas on the left side you can't even go on the bottom step without getting toasted. This is a huge balance issue and has affected literally hundreds of my games especially the ones involving singed, alistar, and other champ movers. Please fix this riot, i am truly disgusted that this has been an issue for years. It has been brought up multiple times and has never once been addressed. Please, please, please riot. I am one of the dedicated tt players as not many of my friends are ever on at the same time. We love to play, but when we lose a game simply because an enemy walks up and can attack you while you heal, it is utterly infuriating.

Please don't forget about tt, riot. It's fun with friends too and when one has less time to play and not enough friends for dominion. It seems like such a simple fix compared to balancing champs and all the other hard work you guys do. Please, for all of your sad fans who have been negatively affected by the unequal laser ranges, fix this issue which has been a problem since tt was born.

The left side is too long and the right is too short. As stated in other posts, the minions path right into the laser on the left side because the laser is so long and the minions path so bad. They don't even have to be pulled! I watched as they suicided and laughed at the fact that we should have lost that game 20 minutes before. Very not cool for the opposing team though.

For anyone who took the time to read this: Thank you. And i am exceptionally happy to see a red poster that genuinely wants to help!

Zan Vorez

07-17-2012

I'd just like to throw something out there, I'm not exactly sure if anything can really be done about this... but Dragon on TT is THE Buff. It is the game changing equivalent of Baron on SR, yet champs can solo it at level six with a wriggles. I don't think that changing wriggles would be the best solution, but rather, making the Dragon more akin to Baron might (ie: attacking multiple targets, a bit of CC, stacking damage, and of course, giving it a bit more health.)

Also, I've noticed that for the random wraith camps, as late game comes about, the large wraith does not scale into late game either with damage or health and is often outclasses by the other smaller wraiths. Is this intended? Am I just seeing things? In my last game as Nunu, my E would instantly kill the large wraith in the later minutes of the game, but only damage the smaller wraiths to about half health. What's going on there? Does anyone know if this also applies to the wolf camps?

ComBrandon

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Changing the physical layout of the map is out of the question right now, but the first solution that comes to mind is to reduce the regeneration rates on spawn.
Sounds like a good idea, reducing that would make it easier to take out the turret without moving it to the front.

Something else that might help a little bit (considering most people get bored trying to take out the nexus turret when the enemy team is turtling) is to set the path of the minions slightly less close to the spawn turret, and move the spawn turret laser back just a tad.

x SEM x

07-19-2012

Loving the fact that RiotNome wanted to help us with TT fixes. Even though these small fixes look like baby steps. Any step to improve Twisted Treeline is a big first step.

Thank you so much.

My Request:
Can we have Draft Mode enabled for non-ranked?

I know some times people say that the wait for a game might grow. What if there was another option joining "either" queue? So if players are needed for draft, you push them into draft, if they aren't they can go into non-draft. So options are: Normal, Draft, Either, Ranked

OnlyBotLane

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
I think it's possible to keep both; there will be a lot of wrangling involved, but it's doable. It'll probably change existing jungle routes extensively though.
Would it be possible to have the jungle camps fixed but alternating? So first there are wolves and when wolves die there are wraiths?

NightShiftNurses

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Would it be possible to have the jungle camps fixed but alternating? So first there are wolves and when wolves die there are wraiths?
Double wolf buff too Stronk.

Also I agree with the previous mention of removing Wriggles lantern, makes my Lee Sin game to easy, I'm not joking (unless I'm against Darius, then wait for 15:00), and when I get that Muay Thai skin ****s gonna go crazy.

Wriggles Flash Light anyone?