Who's side of the Freljord conflict are you on?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I believe in our Noxian brothers' crusade to purge the barbarian scum out of the great land of Valoran once and for all... you know, because it's boring if you all side with Freljord one way or the other.

MagikYeti

10-05-2012

I'll be honest, I'm on Sejuani's side. This is mainly because I think that Ashe is basically backing out of the sort of "Grand Freljord History" of winner takes all and such. It's a continent made of ice. It's not really meant to be united and made a utopia, like say Demacia or some of the other Pre-Rune War era cities that were paragons of civilization. It's an ice cube with inhabitants.

tl;dr Ashe is a person trying to make things good that aren't supposed to be, and Sejuani is a mighty and rightful ruler.

Cocoaman08

10-05-2012

Nunu is the child of tryn and ashe, they didnt wanna see ashe have a baby because it will hinder her duties so they made tryn get rid of him but he love his son alot and doesnt wanna obey the queen since she still has more power than him being the high ruler of freljord and all. So he gathered the yetis from the mountains that he met from his travels after he was training to be a great barbarian and asked them to swear to protect nunu his one and only.
Is this too far fetched or no? Seems like a cool deal though yah? Yah?

FlySkyHigh777

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg View Post
ETA on Lissandra release?!?!?!
Riot has stated that Lissandra isn't going to be made unless the community shows a bigger desire for it. So the current ETA is never.

Edit: Also: I'm on Tryndamere's side, becau-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

rocketdrive

10-13-2012

I'm on ashes team, even though that means I'm on the same team as tryndanoob...