Who's side of the Freljord conflict are you on?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicLotus

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Except the majority of Sejuani's people jump on on broad to support Ashe...in fact pretty much all of them turned their backs on Sejuani because so far all she did was talk and care about her "destiny" rather then do anything for her people.

It was her fault for not taking initiative earlier, instead focusing on her training to extend more pointless fighting that was doing nothing for the people as a whole. She threw a temper tantrum rather then figure out a way to help her people and slap away any efforts that could have helped her people.

And I find it odd that you think civil fighting was a GOOD thing considering that Noxus just recently had to put down their own division within their own city-state.

So shouldn't that mean that Ashe proved herself that she managed to do something that no one else had accomplished for generations? She united her people, whether by force or by diplomatic means is irrelevant, she did it.
Sorry but i didnīt see anything on lore saying that sejuani people joined asheīs side (not saying your lying), it just states in her bio, her people is still in misery. Can you tell me where it states that? the JoJ maybe?

And war is an ugly thing sure... but when thereīs not food for everyone, i guess it is the only way.

And Sejuani doesnīt come to me as a brat moved by "her destiny", read her bio...
It just seems to me she just want to feed her people... They trust her to get them out of the ground (or so i thought).

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

The ammount of conspiracy theory in this thread is so high. This is Freljord, not Noxus or the institute, people. Sejuani is the only Freljordian ruler foolish enough to want to keep fighting to contest Ashe's position instead of treasuring the peace everyone earned through the unification and consequent alignment with the league. Every other ruler (Tryndamere, Lissandra and even Volibear) support Ashe.

Sejuani isn't the poor wronged victim who was robbed of her rights. She's the spoiled brat who wants everything to be done her way, even if it costs her people's confort.

EpicLotus

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fffogolin View Post
The ammount of conspiracy theory in this thread is so high. This is Freljord, not Noxus or the institute, people. Sejuani is the only Freljordian ruler foolish enough to want to keep fighting to contest Ashe's position instead of treasuring the peace everyone earned through the unification and consequent alignment with the league. Every other ruler (Tryndamere, Lissandra and even Volibear) support Ashe.

Sejuani isn't the poor wronged victim who was robbed of her rights. She's the spoiled brat who wants everything to be done her way, even if it costs her people's confort.
Thereīs the thing, her people are dying.... not comfortable in any way.

Children and warriors alike are starving to death, she seeīs fighting and conquering more fertile lands as the only way to feed them (and IMO sheīs right).

Edit; with the pacification, ashe took her chance of fighting asheīs tribe for the land, that is why she is soo... outraged...

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLotus View Post
Sorry but i didnīt see anything on lore saying that sejuani people joined asheīs side (not saying your lying), it just states in her bio, her people is still in misery. Can you tell me where it states that? the JoJ maybe?

And war is an ugly thing sure... but when thereīs not food for everyone, i guess it is the only way.

And Sejuani doesnīt come to me as a brat moved by "her destiny", read her bio...
It just seems to me she just want to feed her people... They trust her to get them out of the ground (or so i thought).
But it isn't Ashe who is refusing to help Sejuani's people either way! Sejuani refuses to accept peace and wants to continue warring just so she can be in power. I'm almost certain this info was on some of the first issues of JoJ...

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

06-15-2012

Sejuani is but a discontented rebel.

Ashe has united 2 out of the 3 sisters (already a majority) but has add the powerful barbarian tribes (via marrying Tyrndamere) the Yeti (Nunu is her ally), and the Yeti are allied with Anivia herself.

We have 4 minor factions and a god united vs one minor faction. Ashe has made a force that could be recognized by the world. Sejuani is just stuck in a quarrel from the past, not realizing she now stands on the global stage.

EpicLotus

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fffogolin View Post
But it isn't Ashe who is refusing to help Sejuani's people either way! Sejuani refuses to accept peace and wants to continue warring just so she can be in power. I'm almost certain this info was on some of the first issues of JoJ...
ok iīll look at it and them get back at you.

The whole Sejuaniīs bio doesnīt focus on her "pride" or "destiny", rather on her people despair and misery and how they trusted her to get them to a better place.
Itīs stated there that her command inspired her troops to fight till death behind her. (thatīs why i found weird when Dracorya pointed out they left her, but maybe itīs the case).

Anyway, iīll read the JoJ and get back here.

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

06-15-2012

Quote:
ok iīll look at it and them get back at you.

The whole Sejuaniīs bio doesnīt focus on her "pride" or "destiny", rather on her people despair and misery and how they trusted her to get them to a better place.
Itīs stated there that her command inspired her troops to fight till death behind her. (thatīs why i found weird when Dracorya pointed out they left her, but maybe itīs the case).

Anyway, iīll read the JoJ and get back here.
The best way to help her people would be to submit to Ashe's rule. Ashe helped out the barbarians and yeti. I doubt she would leave her own people to starve if they were willing to cooperate under her rule.

She certainly allowed her other sister to unite under her rule, and her other sisters people do not appear to be suffering.

Sejuani is stuck believing there must be winners and losers. Ashe is moving forward. By working together under Ashe's rule and alliance they can actually survive together, rather than see one faction succeed and others fail.

EpicLotus

06-15-2012

I read the JoJ that regard the whole Freijord unification, and in fact hundreds of Sejuani people left her.

And with all that info i have 2 things to point out;

-If thereīs food for everyone, and no one has to stay on Sejuaniīs crappy land, Asheīs right, and Sejuani is a moron moved by bloodthrist and ambition...

- If in fact what Sejuani says is true "Freijord only provides for a few, peace only means death to a few(her people)" than i stand with Sejuani, itīs unfair that she now doesnīt have the chance to fight and feed her people...

It really comes to a fact that we canīt see who is right....

Is freijord fertile enough that nobody has to fight for food? than ashe is right.
Is freijord a craphole with only few fertile lands that canīt feed everyone? Sejuani is right.

EDIT; a red imput would be very usefull here.

Ñin

06-15-2012

Senjuani Because of all she went through to get to were she is now! Also bacause she is the least used champ IMO... =(

Eredaar

06-15-2012

Quote:
I read the JoJ that regard the whole Freijord unification, and in fact hundreds of Sejuani people left her.

And with all that info i have 2 things to point out;

-If thereīs food for everyone, and no one has to stay on Sejuaniīs crappy land, Asheīs right, and Sejuani is a moron moved by bloodthrist and ambition...

- If in fact what Sejuani says is true "Freijord only provides for a few, peace only means death to a few(her people)" than i stand with Sejuani, itīs unfair that she now doesnīt have the chance to fight and feed her people...

It really comes to a fact that we canīt see who is right....

Is freijord fertile enough that nobody has to fight for food? than ashe is right.
Is freijord a craphole with only few fertile lands that canīt feed everyone? Sejuani is right.
Well quite simply, rather or not there are enough fertile lands, they also have plenty of mountains they can mine in and a good stretch of coastline among other things. IMHO they can provide for everyone so long as they all work together.( if you don't get why I said the stuff about mountains and coastline it is saying that they can export and import)