South americans need their own server/region

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texpoops

06-17-2012

I agree, 98% of the brazilians are absolutely terrible. The huehuehues need their own server.

GG Cartman

06-17-2012

I see JAJAJA, and I feel like leaving the game cause I know its already over. Needs a fix. Nerf english speaking summoners, done!

XionOfTheShadow

06-17-2012

i know what he is talking about in normal game modes not ranked for the ignorant people in this server. the spanish players which are in huge numbers are very horrible maybe 1 out of 20 do not feed like a boss. every game i have played with spanish players not Portuguese. i have always lost when i was fed but my team fed even faster then the enemy team. and you want me to spend over 300$ for rossetta stone so that i can learn their language to rage at them in their own language. Portuguese are in fact a lot better then the spanish players and they at least try to speak english. but as for the spanish players i would be surprised if more then 1 team ever makes it past 1500 elo if they had a spanish server.

yuppyyoda

06-20-2012

I am not going to comment on the language barrier. My point is more on the server load aspect. If South America had its own server region, I have to wonder how much faster login times would be. Not to mention the lag that is experienced by every summoner that I have ever played with or against. Ping times between players would greatly improve because load of the server would be reduced. I submit that if there were a South America server the game experience for all LoL players would be greatly improved. It matters not if the servers were located in North America or South America... Just that the numbers work out in the end.

Megacack

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
A lot of them actually speak spanish/portuguese AND english.

Why don't you become less ignorant and learn another language?
English isn't their native language, they don't speak it well. They usually have a lot of grammatical errors and don't understand what you say at times.

amerricka

08-10-2012

My only problem is that most of the foreigners I encounter are terrible. And even though they don't speak english they know how to call people noobs. And all the foreigners saying "learn spanish", if that's so easy then just learn english.

Alteka

08-11-2012

I never solo que anymore because of this issue, I thought I heard something about a South American server recently, but if it is true, then make it required. Have it so its mandatory that they play on a South American server, not just an option, IP block everyone south of the border or something.

SilkyRain1998

08-11-2012

we should not have to learn another language on our server if we wanted to do that we would play there server
\

HateDaddy

08-11-2012

Reviving dead threads? Hell yeah.

Anyway, as far as making it mandatory for South Americans to stick to SA servers? Nah. I have friends south of the border whom I enjoy playing with. Making it mandatory for them to stay there would only mean we wouldn't be able to play together. I'm sure there are others who can share this concern.

Maxmoney

08-18-2012

I think Verandue is right, if they are unable to make a South American server, they should put translation software in the game so there are no language barriers or they need to do what Dota 2 has done and make the game make the calls(which is dumb but it would help the language barrier)