South americans need their own server/region

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fappyness

06-17-2012

here we go with another butthurt multiculturalism thread about how racist the op is. how am I supposed to play a ranked game when me and my team mates can't communicate with eachother, and the only english my ad carry knows is "kkkkkkkkkk" or "lee is noob"

PKMNTràinerRed

06-17-2012

If you could read english then you can type/talk english. If not you obviously didnt read the TOS.

BattleBootyRiven

06-17-2012

Just /ignore them Who cares, I usually ignore them and go mid and grief on purpose if they cant speak english. If you're not going to communicate with me I'll bring the team down

Daeva

06-17-2012

Agree with this. We need SA servers.

Ñin

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodski View Post
I'm so sick and tired of playing with people who don't speak English. There is a mass market of south americans that play LoL. Every game I join their is atleast 1-2 spanish speaking persons. GET THEM OFF OF NA. thanks /endrage
....!!! Que??? :-/

1A w e s o m e1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

plese we need a latinamerican server c:
Queremos un server estamos aburridos de gringos racistas, que por hablar espaol somos inferiores, se creen la gran cosa y somos iguales a ellos

KMeisters

06-17-2012

I am an english speaker who lives in SA but i dont want to be shut of and left with all the spanish/portuguese speaking noobS!!

zodski

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMeisters View Post
I am an english speaker who lives in SA but i dont want to be shut of and left with all the spanish/portuguese speaking noobS!!
you will still have a choice to play on NA, this will just help move all fluent spanish/portuguese speaking people to one area so they stop greifing

Kokaloca kun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halad plix View Post
Yea, I second this, somehow when I play with them ranked or reg they are terrible and then just end up trolling to pretend they aren't so bad. They really do need to group them on their own server so they can be bad together.
not all the south american players are bad..

some NORTH american players are bad too

This game has decent and bad players everywhere, dont care where he is from..
(except asians, they're all good..ffs)

PinGuiNeptune

Recruiter

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodski View Post
I'm so sick and tired of playing with people who don't speak English. There is a mass market of south americans that play LoL. Every game I join their is atleast 1-2 spanish speaking persons. GET THEM OFF OF NA. thanks /endrage
Sick of playing with south americans? lol, you should stfu fatty, NA is such an hypocrite country, anyway instead of talking sh!t you should try to learn spanish and be more tolerant as we are, NA without south americans is nothing, full of fat asses that wont move a finger to do the hard work.

12345678 ... 14