@Morello: Any buffs for Lux?

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanine

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBackPlease View Post
If built correctly, Lux's damage is perfectly fine. Her passive could scale a little better, but that's more luxury than necessity. She's not suppose to be a pure AP carry like other mages hence the shield. The main problem is her mana problems. Even into late game she has one of the most mana issues.
...You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Her mana costs are pretty bad though.

OJ191

06-14-2012

Upvoted OP/bump

Unsure whether I agree or disagree arcanine as it's late/I'm sleepy and can't really figure out what you guys are arguing about entirely so I'm just going to upvote to equalise it.

DeusVult

06-14-2012

I agree, because her damage, while good, is outclassed by other artillery mages. (probably not ap kog after that nerf) And since like you said, all of her skills are skillshots, it makes it much harder than other champs with targeted abilities to land a full combo. (lol at the ryze comment) IMO, a skillshot should have a better ratio than a targeted ability, but what do i know. still, lux is fun to play

SaveTheMaids

06-14-2012

I would much rather be teamed up with a Lux than a Ryze.

Her CC and ult are so useful.

It's a shame I can't play her.
Her laugh is amazing.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C3dR4K3 View Post
As of right now, Lux is definitely one of my favorite champions in the game. With all of her skills being skill-shots, I find her extremely fun to play. That being said, why would one want to play Lux, when you can simply play someone like Ryze that can faceroll a keyboard with no skill shots, and put out more damage? Lux is, in my opinion, a somewhat high skilled champion, because you need to be able to aim and hit all of her skill shots in order to do any damage; but with not that big of a reward. Many other mages can out-damage her without requiring half the effort. Therefore, is there any chance that Lux will be getting some buffs in the future to possibly increase her damage output? Maybe add an ap ratio to her passive (hint, hint).

TL;DR: Lux is a somewhat high skill champion that has all skill shots, but doesn't have the damage out put of a low skill champion like Ryze. Therefore, Lux needs buffs to increase her damage.
in ranked game just went
11/2/12
with lux

she is playable

1C3dR4K3

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBackPlease View Post
If built correctly, Lux's damage is perfectly fine. Her passive could scale a little better, but that's more luxury than necessity. She's not suppose to be a pure AP carry like other mages hence the shield. The main problem is her mana problems. Even into late game she has one of the most mana issues.
That's not the point I'm trying to make. Lux does damage, yes, but in order to do that damage (which is still outclassed by other mages), she has to land several skill shots, and try to proc her passive. In my opinion, she should be doing more damage, with her requiring some skill to play and be successful with.

AlphaQRough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
in ranked game just went
11/2/12
with lux

she is playable
Let's see how many times she was picked/banned in major tournaments!
All of 0 times!
Amazing!
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

TsKen

06-14-2012

ashe is never banned either but it doesn't mean shes a bad ad carry

neither is a bunch of champs who im not gonna list

Soft Aunt Hugs

06-14-2012

I would really really love it if her passive gave vision of the target while it's active. Doesn't give her too much power and gives her a unique utility that would turn her into a very useful champion without going over the top.

1C3dR4K3

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
in ranked game just went
11/2/12
with lux

she is playable
Again, did you even understand the point I was trying to make? I never said Lux isn't playable. She deals good damage and is extremely fun, but compared to other mages, her damage isn't high enough for all the skill shots that she has to land in order to deal that damage.

12345612 ... 15