Best (time-effective) way to ward jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWolfSage

06-14-2012

As Jungler, once I get my core items and can jungle effectively, I obviously like to ward our jungle. Typically, I do this by going up and down, warding the entrances to our jungle, but this can take a while (perhaps a minute, if I'm not doing it in a straight run with no stops to help an ally for a few moments). Assuming that it takes 45secs-1min to ward all of those, the first ward would already be 1/3ish used up. Seems ineffective to maintain wards like that.

I'm sure I'm faaaaar, faaaar from doing this right, so could someone tell me the best way to keep track of it? I've debated just warding the Blue/Red but I don't feel like that gives much coverage for the actual entrances/gank prevention for top/bottom.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Have the Support Ward the side where Dragon is, And you ward the side where baron is/Vise Versa

TheWolfSage

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheroking View Post
Have the Support Ward the side where Dragon is, And you ward the side where baron is/Vise Versa
Yeah, I understand normally the support wards the bottom half, but I'm in elo hell (steadily climbing) where nobody really bothers to ward at all (hence why when I'm jungler I may overcompensate), so its either I do it or nobody does, save for the rare match the support actually listens and wards something other than the tiny brush in the river.