Turrets need to be buffed again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatanInDisguise

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
The turret could do damage based off of a percentage of your health.

But once mid game hits arent characters like Malphite supposed to be able to tank turrets?
Yes malph is supposed to be able to tank turrets mid game but he like most tanks nowadays when combined with their CC do it too well. So tanks like Ali Malph and what not can run under the turret and slow/stun you so that you cant escape by running away and then tank the turret to kill a normal champ (not tanky not squishy)

While they dont want passive play you do still have your laning phase there is no way to get away from that. But if a jungle Malph gets one or two good early ganks and gets quite tanky. He can destroy any chance any lane has of getting a good farm by simply running in and tower diving you. Giving you a 3v2 (or 2v1 in top) but no matter how quickly you get to the turret Malph has no reason to stop and just dives tanking the turret while their carry gets fed.

Maxijazz

06-14-2012

Give turrets a Madreds Bloodrazor effect. A champion that gets hit takes x amount of damage + a percent of their maximum health in magic damage, scaling as it already does. This makes tower diving harder as you need more than just armor, you need all 3 defensive stats.

MightyMause

06-15-2012

turrets are fine, it's designed so that the front turrets will fall after a certain time of gameplay...a good deterrent to a dive is to always be as close to full health as possible, & i doubt that you were close to full health if this guy dived you, your low health enticed him, even a ranged carry can dive you & get away taking 2-3 turret shots if you're low

after everyone hits level 6 it's a pretty bad idea to hang around lane if you are less than half health & have no way of healing quickly enough

Insípid

06-15-2012

Turrets do deal alot of dmg. If you havent noticed they do have attack damage, and obviously if you build a **** load of armor then you're going to negate it. Malphite is clearly a tank so hes going to build lots of armor, therefore turrets will be ineffective on him on the first few hits. cmon now..

awcrapilost

06-15-2012

how about instead of asking turrets to counter tanks, thereby removing the point of having/being a tank, you simply learn to play against them. If you're 1/3 hp under a turret and you have malphite in your line, its time to go b

^basic

0rphanPuncher

06-15-2012

I got ganked by top and bot as lux. So i had the full five enemy team dive me in a desperate attempt to kill me. (I was legendary by 15 minutes) All i did was pin them down. The first one to die was shen, their tank who has a built in shield and dash and was on a rampage at the same time.