Join my Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Issyl

08-25-2010

There are two regulars in this team and over 6 players we recruited who are VERY good for our levels.

Level range is 15-25

We play for fun and to get better. Fun? Lol to win as well. I had a rough start in the beginning and I'm behind by 8 losses. I plan to catch up and I actually am.

Me and my friend? I'm usually Katarina but I play Cho Gath as a tank when needed or Poppy and Jax just to try someone else.

I'm above average and with Kat and I always go 20 kills up when I'm with my team. If not my deaths catches up to my kills.

My friend's usually the unbreakable Mordekaiser.

And the rest of the team we just invite when they're on and free. I want someone to be there because I don't want to get 3 other random people.

Piaras

08-25-2010

This a clan or you just looking for people to play with? I'm Piaras in game if you wanna play some gaems.

DarkJezter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

i am looking for a team to play with.. i was exclusivly shaco.. but with nerf.. not worth playing so i am tryin to find a new champ. sence you are kat.. guess i look for another champ btw i added both of you to friends list.. decline if wish

Issyl

08-25-2010

We play to win. Well I do. I basically command the team and they have no problem following. I'm not saying I'm bossy I just push them to do their best. But we haven't played together today...lost on my own *sniff*

One time we were getting our butts handed to us, two inhibitors blown. I just yelled at everyone pick up the pace come on come on and all that. We held em super minions off as well as the team. We struck back hard. I kept telling that Udyr, at first he was yelling back at me but he listened. We won and he added me. He called me captain lol...enough stories though

We have an MVP its always wins with him on the team. But he's playing WoW right now so he'll be on only sometimes.

Issyl

08-25-2010

Oh DarkJezter I'm not gonna be on in 2 days. Going on a trip tomorrow. You too Piaras.