Ranked Games

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-14-2012

This Thread will be dedicated to exactly what happens in my ranked games. I will update it every so often, But tell me I have the worst luck.
(I'm going to be brief on the ones from a while ago)
I made it into 1360 ELO at around 8 wins, I dont remember the loses.
I hit 11 wins. around 7 or so loses.
Ive lost every ranked game since then.

-Edit to Overall Post-
I should of cleared this up, When I hit 1359 Elo after winning. My Duo partner logged in, (I dont mean to play the blame game here) But he left that match because of a personal issue. When he came back he said sorry and asked to play again. This time, His internet dropped. Its hard to win a 4v5 :\. So That dropped me to about 1290ish.

I will admit Im not the best player, and I have fed 1 or 2 ranked games. Yet it seems when I'm doing good my team trolls. When im having trouble, they are doing fine.)

-June 13th-
Ranked Game 1: Played Fizz mid, Score was 4-0. Our support was 0-6, and ad carry 0-3. I went down to help when they were being tower dove, Got 2 hit by there ad carry. Team Surrendered.
Ranked Game 2: Played Brand mid, Lost due to Bot lane Dissconnecting and not coming back.
Ranked Game 3: My team was winning all lanes scores was around 15-2. My internet dropped out, and My router died.
-Edit to Third Ranked Game - That is the first time I ever Left a game-

-June 14th-
Ranked Game 4: Played Brand mid, I WON A GAME! Final Score 4-1. Got Carried by a Gangplank


-Edit to Third Ranked Game - That is the first time I ever Left a game-
--------------------So now my ranked stats are 11-18 in this Solo Que--------------------------


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatanInDisguise

Senior Member

06-14-2012

The first one is the fault of Bot disconnecting could be he quit could be computer trouble.

The second one is realistically your fault, I'm not saying any thing specific with this like 'Oh losing is your fault don't play if you have a bad internet/router.'

However I don't really see what you are complaining about or if you are not complaining what you are talking about. Most of the ranked posts you see are about people in low ELO blaming feeders.

However if you are talking specifically about the 11 losses you have had since you hit 11 wins. It may just be that you kind of hit the level for your current skill level so you are playing at your best but for now it is just not good enough and you simply need to improve to win more.

If you are complaining about Trolls/Feeders/Leavers it happens in all games all I can really say is that you seem to have a long losing streak but by the laws of probability you should at some point hit an opposite winning streak or several little winning streaks that balances it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Boy Nate

Senior Member

06-14-2012

Yeah, as you update this more we can make a better diagnostic as to why you are beginning to lose more. From what we have now, it is just bad luck because of disconnections.

Updates will lead to better answers, so keep at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
Yeah, as you update this more we can make a better diagnostic as to why you are beginning to lose more. From what we have now, it is just bad luck because of disconnections.

Updates will lead to better answers, so keep at it.
Just updated it, and fixed some issues. Ty for feedback.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
The first one is the fault of Bot disconnecting could be he quit could be computer trouble.

The second one is realistically your fault, I'm not saying any thing specific with this like 'Oh losing is your fault don't play if you have a bad internet/router.'

However I don't really see what you are complaining about or if you are not complaining what you are talking about. Most of the ranked posts you see are about people in low ELO blaming feeders.

However if you are talking specifically about the 11 losses you have had since you hit 11 wins. It may just be that you kind of hit the level for your current skill level so you are playing at your best but for now it is just not good enough and you simply need to improve to win more.

If you are complaining about Trolls/Feeders/Leavers it happens in all games all I can really say is that you seem to have a long losing streak but by the laws of probability you should at some point hit an opposite winning streak or several little winning streaks that balances it out.
Sorry, I don't think my skill level is around 900-1200 Elo. Honestly I did fine in 1350. So im confident enough to be around 1400-1650 Skill Level.
Also I seem to get a troll every match I play :\.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-14-2012

Bump!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingSnafu

Senior Member

06-14-2012

learniing to baby sit trolls and hold there hand to minimize there feeding is just part of the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unpredictable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-15-2012

I still don't get it though. Trolls dont get banned for trolling, But People who rage at trolls get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatanInDisguise

Senior Member

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheroking View Post
I still don't get it though. Trolls dont get banned for trolling, But People who rage at trolls get banned.
It is hard to tell post game that someone is trolling as long as they don't go do a stupid build like only buying sight wards or stacking mana on Akali.

So when looking at it after the game as long as the person has an even semi viable build, then you could say oh they might not be trolling just be a terrible player.

While for raging at trolls you could just read the chat log after the game and see that technically the report is valid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Massappeals

Junior Member

06-16-2012

You think your are unlucky my elo went from 1230 to 900 because for some reason there was always a troll or people at bottom would feed then i would strait up get tower rushed by top,jungler, and their bottom ad carry litterly happened every game


12