Bug Due to Client Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomoKunBG

10-31-2009

Today i was playing LoL in Solo game.After we destroyed the last building of enemy (forgot the name) i got disconnected.Then when i loged again i got the message that the game is still running and do i want to reconnect.When i press reconnect it take some time to load and it display the message "Unable to connect to the server.If you have a firewall,it may be blocking the connection.Please refer to your firewall documentation.Would you like to retry the connection?" "Retry" "Cancel" .If i press retry it take some time and give same error.If i press cancel client close and afer restart same.Pls help

Mmm Whatcha Say

10-31-2009

Same problem here, except that I wasn't even in game. I skipped waiting for stats beacuse they stopped showing for me (they worked before), got to main page and then closed launcher. Next time I logged in with SAME account, all i could do was reconnect to game (i didn't joined any game). And when i try to reconnect I get same error as OP.

DomoKunBG

10-31-2009

Well i guess the problem is auto fixing it self cuz after 2 peinfull hours of nonplaying i can play again.