For all you meta sheep, Penta Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insípid

06-14-2012

Lol i like when people say normal games. Normal games= variety of Elo's. Anyways we did a 5 minute dragon and as u can see from our farm compared to theirs we ganked all the time. brand was the only one who did some real dmg.

Xyanyde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

06-14-2012

Very interesting, how did you get the XP to flow when split between 5 people? Did you just gank an awful lot?

Insípid

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Xyanyde View Post
Very interesting, how did you get the XP to flow when split between 5 people? Did you just gank an awful lot?
Thats all we did after our constant dragons lol. we had like the best teamfight ults. so we won those with ease.

Xyanyde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

06-14-2012

That's pretty intense, I may have to try that strat out sometime. My roommates all like to jungle as well and this would be a fun way to let us all do it at the same time.

Insípid

06-15-2012

Bump, people need to see this!

Technician Tim

06-15-2012

sheer epicness, way to take a big shat all over the meta, i like

Nightshroud76

06-15-2012

Is it strange that I want to hug you right now? I love people who break the meta. One of my friends and I did double bruiser mid the other day. It was pretty decent. But, yeah awesome penta jungle. Thank you for breaking the meta!

Insípid

06-15-2012

Thats what people understand, if you don't follow the meta you have the advantage. you throw the other team off big time. All their "counterpicks" will be for nothing.