Beating Riven top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Careful

06-15-2012

Yorick and Rumble. Don't have much Riven trouble with those two. Yorick for sustain and annoying poke, Rumble for.. well, Rumble.

Sexual Healing

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meds View Post
Yorick and Rumble. Don't have much Riven trouble with those two. Yorick for sustain and annoying poke, Rumble for.. well, Rumble.
Yorick OP.

The Blu Equine

06-15-2012

the lack of olaf in this thread disappoints me.

MercuryTheorem

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluiskelith View Post
the lack of olaf in this thread disappoints me.
i was about to say...

olaf wrecks riven

Keirndmo

06-15-2012

Mundo.
Goes where he pleases so riven can't push him around.

KnightxSScarlett

06-15-2012

1 word - Malphite.

Even without jungler's assistance, I can match Riven in top lane as Malph and after 6 I can burst her so she never stays in lane more than 3 minutes. It's pretty darn awesome.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Anyone with good lane sustain and some armor should crush Riven, she's almost useless without her abilities and they all deal physical damage.

She is a very strong fighter so the goal is to out-sustain her in the laning phase. Poke smartly to minimize the return damage and don't engage her until you know that you can kill her in 1 or 2 hits so her stun doesn't come into play.

Her moves let her cover roughly the same distance that a flash would only its not instant, so if you outrun her charge then she's out of fuel for the run home and its payback time!

Watch for her ult tho, it will increase the range and movement for all of her abilities.

UseAPhoenixDown

06-15-2012

talon and fiddle sticks. talon's cc slow and silence are really good plus his passive with cc'd enemies. fiddles ulti then his drain. and evelyn. do i have to say anything about evelyn or morgana?

Ibram Gaunt

06-16-2012

Ryze works as does Rumble or kennen or vlad. Vlad has a rough start since he can't compete with QWE spam, but after 9, it's golden. Forgot Malphite. But the dude counters every melee.

Talon's real easy to beat as riven. After one or two silences early, just memorize his pattern. If you start the W animation at the moment he's gonna jump, he'll silence you but get stunned in the process, so he won't win trades.

About the teemo lovers, if you E to a teemo he will blind/auto you. Early this hurts. After double dorans (usually there's double ap in these games), it's a cakewalk. He blinds, your shield absorbs it and you trade favorably.

7 DeadlLee SiNs

06-16-2012

I am a very excessive Riven user and I must say Fiora is one character that does, indeed, get me off my game.